Toribash
Original Post
All time favorite movies
Title pretty much explains the subject of discussion. So fellas what are your all time favorite movies.
(Ofc this thread is also for discussion of movies)

A few of mine -
--------------------
Shawn of the dead
Full metal jacket
Half baked
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
The Blair Witch Project
The truman show
They live
The ghost writer
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was a great movie. also Half baked seemed like it was an ongoing chappelle show skit but it was hillarious.

some of mine would be

Terminator
Fearless
Ace Ventura
Back to the Future
Die Hard
Mission Impossible

and i know i like more than that i just don't remember them all at the moment
You don't say?
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was a great movie. also Half baked seemed like it was an ongoing chappelle show skit but it was hillarious.

some of mine would be

Terminator
Fearless
Ace Ventura
Back to the Future
Die Hard
Mission Impossible

and i know i like more than that i just don't remember them all at the moment

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
if you liked this movie you will like snatch, its like the same format and everything.
And thanks for reminding me about fearless i think i might just have to get that movie again its been so long since ive seen it

Also Half baked was made far before the chapell show existed. The good thing about that movie is that some of the stoner jokes are priceless but it also brings a lot of cliche's about stoners and thats the only problem i see with the movie.
i know Half baked was but man it was funny and reminds me so much of chappelle show.

all the cliche's are meant to make you realize that weed shouldn't be looked down upon as badly as it is. at least that's what i see from it.
You don't say?
Hopefully he got kicked from hung for this, yea nvm he did XD
So in his fucking face.