ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Guidelines [Climbing The FoodChain]
What I mean about guidelines?
  • Guidelines referring to how to help gain clan glamor and success
  • Just some suggestions that I think would benefit the clan dramatically
  • Before anyone complains about this, I Have AzureMage's Permission.
What is In This?

• Some might say these are rules, Im telling you they are not,
  • This is just some things that will be set so that if you choose to follow will help the clan.
  • IRC activity will be addressed.
  • Forum activity will Be addressed
    • In-Game will be addressed
    For Starters.....
I have noticed that since I joined this clan [Which has been a long time] activity has been a very high concern. Lately we have been improving, but I still see some issues that needs to be addressed.

Irc activity

This is a simple thing I suggest, If you are a member of this clan. I suggest that at least twice a week, You visit the IRC. If you cannot do so do to reasons unknown, then it is your responsibility to message Me,Azure,Drugged, or any other higher up your situation. If you do not message us, we cant help you out and you will eventually will be found a In-active member.[This can possibily lead to you getting kicked from the clan, because if you choose to not be active, we can find someone who will be.]

Forum activity

Another simple suggestion, That you post 20 times a week. I understand that everyone does not have the same amount of access to a computer or whatever. That is not a excuse, because as I previously stated, its your duty to inform us of issues. 20 post a week is not asking much guys, seriously. Its like less than 5 post a day.

In-Game activity

This is CRUCIAL. No one will no of us if we are not seen in-game. We cant compete in wars,events,tourneys,betting servers,etc. If no one is active in-game. So for my suggestion, at least play around in-game, 3 Times a week. This included weekends. Once again, if you have a issue to were this is not good for you, please tell us.

Now Your probably wondering, Will these seriously be enforced.

• YES THEY WILL.
  • You do not have to follow them, but they are in place.
  • The reason these are in place, is to do exactly what the thread suggest.
  • Following these guidelines will benefit the clan, and will help you move up the food chain/clan ranking system.
I hope we have decent enough member to actual listen to reasoning. Members This is not law , its democracy. You do not have to abide , but if you do, it will only help.

Lastly.....

Please let, Me,Azure, and Drugged handle the members who choose not to abide, we will do are role, just like you do yours.

Happy Gaming Members Of Phantom.

#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Approved, no spamming/trolling etc.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
20 posts a week eh? I guess I'll start a poetry corner or something. I do have one issue though. Toribash it the limit (and a bit beyond) of my current system. It can run it fine but I had to dive for this craptop. It has a MASSIVE heating problem. I got it limping but my in-game will be flaky at best till I can either do more repairs or get another system up.

That's another for this week!
Good guidelines, but I'll be damned if they apply to me.

I hate guidelines of all kinds, all kinds I says.

They better not apply to me or so help me god I will insert my finger into your anus.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Zayex, you need to be ingame more.
That's really your only fault.

I really don't approve with the 20 post per week "guideline". I can understand around 10 posts a week. It's not that I don't post that much, but most people don't. I think my average post per day is 20+ posts and that's from when I joined to now, but I marketed which gave me a shit amount of posts.

It would really be nice to be ingame with everyone at least once a week, this way we can "chill" and practice. Mainly because it's fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
These are great.

20 posts really isn't that hard since most of our main threads are pretty active.

Also,

*Lube it up Zay*
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Like I previously stated, If you have a issue to where you cannot follow the guideline then inform us. I Love how onimaru was the only one who did that so far, instead of ranting he simply follows the guideline. Thank you onimaru. @ Zayex This applies to all members -___-, it is your choice to follow them,etc. READ THE WHOLE DAMN GUIDELINE BEFORE YOU RANT TO ME.
-----
Originally Posted by Downstem View Post
These are great.

20 posts really isn't that hard since most of our main threads are pretty active.

Also,

*Lube it up Zay*

Thank you down, 20 post is less than 5 post a day, which previously stated.
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Dec 14, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#FindTheCarrot
[Phantom] Schedule
In the effort to promote activity and synergy, I believe members sharing their schedule will help us come together as a collective. Also a weekly clan schedule would assist members in being an active part of the clan community.

Week of 17/12/12
Monday :
Tuesday :
Wednesday:
Thursday :
Friday :
Saturday :
Sunday : Christmas Eve
-----
I am on EST (GMT-5) I work at home and have a very flexible personal schedule. I should be available at any time.

The rest of you should post the same about yourselves. Also if there any events you want on the next week you should post that here to. (is it your birthday?)
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 14, 2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stop making all these new threads on a whim. Excluding this one
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Stop making all these new threads on a whim. Excluding this one

You Must have azure or drugged approval, before making a thread. It just prevents us from looking spammy.
#FindTheCarrot