Toribash
Ah, This was not clearly stated before. Is there any kind of elaboration that could be made or is it as simple as just ask first?
I have no say in this clan.
Don't ask me anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
You Must have azure or drugged approval, before making a thread. It just prevents us from looking spammy.

Also me, because I have all the say in absolutely everything.

Also, I'm not big on ingame, but if we all did like a weekly Skype group call, I would do that.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Also me, because I have all the say in absolutely everything.

Also, I'm not big on ingame, but if we all did like a weekly Skype group call, I would do that.

I will take the skype idea into consideration, try running it by Mocro/Azure via PM
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
It rely depends on everyone, I'm not going to mandate anything because quite frankly you're all a bunch of rebels and labels and requirements just tent to make things complicated. If everyone she'd to it I'd be up for it.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
This is why, you do not have to follow, but we would love it if you did.
#FindTheCarrot
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
I ENJOY following these guidelines. They could not hurt us, but only make us stronger. I want that.

This is the type of enthusiasm I like to see!
#FindTheCarrot
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
It rely depends on everyone, I'm not going to mandate anything because quite frankly you're all a bunch of rebels and labels and requirements just tent to make things complicated. If everyone she'd to it I'd be up for it.

We- oh I mean they- are not ALL rebels

also check your autocorrect before clicking Submit :<
FIRED UP