ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Feel The Need to [Ascend]?
Always open for applications

To Apply, Please Use ALL The Information Required Below

Whether you're accepted or not will be determined within a week or so.
Free form your application or not, your choice.

You must at least be BLACK BELT to apply:

Name:
Country and timezone:
How active are you in-game (1-10):
Any clans you joined before us? If so, what were they, and why did you leave?:
Contact information (Skype, Facebook, etc.):
Best mod(s), Favourite mod(s):
What do you want to contribute to the clan?:
Any bans/infractions?:
Why did you chose Ascend? anybody suggest you here?:
Anything you'd like to add?:
Post at least 1 single-player and 1 multi-player replay:

Notes on voting: There is actually no significant amount of votes needed for you to be accepted, ALL of us discuss it on our Skype group chat and we do a loooot of background checking; if we like you, you're in. If you have past faults that we disapprove of or committed mistakes while applying (getting banned, applying to multiple clans), you'll be rejected. Please take this into consideration while waiting for our answer on your app.

Oh and also, DECISIONS ARE NOT MADE OVERNIGHT. We thoroughly talk and think about every app before making a final decision. Thank you for bearing with us.

Example of a good app. (Note this is an old one but it's still good, so why not try to get some inspiration on it or something?)

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 27, 2015 at 05:48 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name: Tomas "Nico" Monteverde IX
Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Country and timezone: PH, GMT -8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): about 7.5 I check daily
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes. Extreme. I was mainly on Extreme. I got kicked out because of my Inactivity for the past months because I had to go to different places with my father away from the computer.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):Im good in aikidobigdojo and sparring
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I could probably contribute by recruiting more players here in the clan. and I could participate on activities that are open for me.
Did anyone refer you here?: Nope, not at all
Yes your app looks good and I haven't heard any bad rep from you
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
its a yes from me too. and seeing as we're the only ones active atm, sending invite
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
name: Nathan/Fluffeh
Belt: 6th dan
Country and timezone: TN, -6
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, because I just didn't think i was ready for a clan. I couldn't commit because i was going through some hard times in my personal life.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype @ Jummy_Bear123
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Wushu and ABD
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I wanna make the clan have a super joyful mood and bring happiness everwhere i go. I'm nice to everyone and ill make the clan get a VERY good reputation
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because I love Rhae :3. Also I also have a passion for wushu/abd, and I have a nice personality to get along with . I want to help make the clan awesome-er in mah own way.
Player Card : (www.toribash.com/usercard/FluffZilla.png):
Did anyone refer you here?: Rhae
Got some more to add?: I like carrots.
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
Name:Mitchell,l dawnwolf
Belt:3rd dan
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10) in-game 9 forum 7 i check every day.
any clans you joined before us? yes pyro/mavrik/cold-T/kira why i got kicked i don't know
Contactsskype E-mail) i don't have any actually
What mod are you good in? (Optional post replays):i am good at akido and wushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(please make your claim strong,any proofs?:I could contribute by helping recruit new members to the clan.
Did anyone here refer to you?,nope not anybody
-----
Originally Posted by FluffZilla View Post
name: Nathan/Fluffeh
Belt: 6th dan
Country and timezone: TN, -6
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, because I just didn't think i was ready for a clan. I couldn't commit because i was going through some hard times in my personal life.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype @ Jummy_Bear123
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Wushu and ABD
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I wanna make the clan have a super joyful mood and bring happiness everwhere i go. I'm nice to everyone and ill make the clan get a VERY good reputation
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because I love Rhae :3. Also I also have a passion for wushu/abd, and I have a nice personality to get along with . I want to help make the clan awesome-er in mah own way.
Player Card : (www.toribash.com/usercard/FluffZilla.png):
Did anyone refer you here?: Rhae
Got some more to add?: I like carrots.

Fluff: haha, wrong player card, but your app is really good so YES from me
And yes I love you too <3 XP
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 26, 2013 at 08:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application

Name: Danial Tan
Belt: Black Belt
Country and timezone:Singapore,UTC+8:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):9
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):I've been in 3 previous clans but i dont really think they fit with me so i left.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): [email protected] Skype:Bluexephoss
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: I want to join the clan as i want to (enlighten) the clan and help us all become the best clan and defeat fish and also to me this is a very good clan and can be the best.
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/IN00B7X.png
Any bans/infractions?: None
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays)AikidoBigDojo and anything similar.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?)I can teach tips on toribash and can help in clan wars.
Did anyone refer you here?: Nobody referred me here.
Got some more to add?: I love ducks.

{Ascend}
Attached Files
EPIC SAVE.rpl (60.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by IN00B7X; Oct 26, 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: For updates on the clan application
Name: Anthony C, Chilzita
Belt: Green
Country and timezone: Arizona UTC−07:00
How active are you in-game and forums? In game I'm on most of the day on the weekends and weekdays about 5 hours, so about a 9. I'm always on the forums and I post on the weekends as much as I can.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Twilight invited me to Electric because he said I was good at aikido. I left because I'm interested in joining Ascend.
Contacts: My skype is BubBug.Gaming and my E-mail is [email protected]
What mod are you good in?: Aikido and Aikidobigdojo. I will post replays at the bottom.
What can you contribute to the clan?: I will contribute as much as I can weather it's teaching other plays starters or strategies. I can help post on the forums if anybody needs me too. Also, I will be kind and help fellow clan members when in need.
Any bans/infractions?: No I do not have any bans/ infractions.
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Chilzita.png
Did anyone refer you here?: No.
Got some more to add?: I live in Phoenix, Arizona. My birthday is December 9th, 1998. I play basketball and football. I'm really in to gaming. I try to contribute to everything as much as possible. I know how to use gimp I'm not saying I'm good at all, but I have it. I also code a little so if you ever need help with any bots or anything I'm your man. I helped code togo's HotseatBot if you didn't know. Yea, that's pretty much it I really hope you accept me to this clan it seems really great!
Attached Files
2-Step DM.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
Just get suplexed.rpl (44.4 KB, 5 views)
Uke vs Tori.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Chilzita; Oct 26, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
Fluff: looks like my brother(nevramon) likes you too, so looks like you're in!
IN00B and dawn: your apps are missing some more details, please copy the app above the example one, it needs updating
Chil: ah, a talented player and coder I see, even though our min is black, I believe that you're Bub and that account was hacked, so im gonna say YES. please wait on the other member's opinions,thank you