ES Recruitment Drive
Name:Theo
Belt:2nd
Country and timezone:Thailand +6
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):8 i check forum everytime i can do it
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):yes,3 but 2 was inactive and 1 died
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):my skype is TheDarkEye76
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):I'm good in ABD,mushu,wushu,ninjutsu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):i can bring so friendly,happiness and contribute to the development of the clan
Any bans/infractions?:None
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:i want to join [ascend] because i know Rhaemondzzzkie,the clan is active,attractive and i think ascend is a way for me to expend my knowledge
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Stonda2b.png
Did anyone refer you here?:My instinc and some friend who think i'm anought good to join it
Got some more to add?:If i'm taken i would like to say thanks to every [ascend] player and if they need of anything,i can help them.
Attached Files
Fuck yeah (1).rpl (126.1 KB, 5 views)
Fuck yeah 3 (2).rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
Elector destruction.rpl (77.7 KB, 4 views)
2B my walrus life.rpl (254.2 KB, 5 views)
wooooooooow.rpl (44.4 KB, 4 views)
A clean record, I like that, also, you seem to have improved your English a bit, i'm still not sure about you, so ill wait for others.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
So, i am not counter cause new members are active
In Russia it names "fresh blood"

Waiting old members
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
A clean record, I like that, also, you seem to have improved your English a bit, i'm still not sure about you, so ill wait for others.

Ok i'll wait
Name:16tempah
Belt:Brown (my alt account is blue)
Country and timezone:New Zealand don't know the timezone though :/
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):7-8 i don't post in forums very often but it is always open whilst i play this can change though as i just don't have the stuff to comment on... i have however posted a few threads for my textures
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Kira:banned on alt, MLG:left to be in ETK as i felt MLG was not active enough for me and i have recently left ETK to show to you guys how much i am willing to give up for this clan
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Facebook i am on most nights and email
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):mushu and pendulum jumper although most mods are fine for me.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):hard work, dedication, and an overall positive attitude
Did anyone refer you here?:no however i was told to put in an application when i went to a recruitment server and liked the way rhaemondzzzkie controlled the server
thankyou for your time...
sorry for the repost but i thought this was the best way
here is two replays you can watch
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=433154
Last edited by 16Tempah; Nov 26, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
well, its a no from me, since i dont think we can trust you from leaving the clan, since how you have said is you got banned on one account, then just hopped on you main. which i think everyone here wouldnt think would be good since clan hopping is bad.

Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
Since no one's commenting, I'll vote yes on this guy ^

Thanks
Me too, but im not old member etc. i think, clan need members.
I vote 2 you
-----
Also add on write skype
Last edited by nickroman; Nov 28, 2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump