Ranking
Limit is black man, it's on the very top of the form, we made only 1 exception bcoz the guy's account got hacked (talkin to you Bubug/Chil).
And thank you swift! He applied but didn't even bother to read the belt limit that was already bolded on the top of the form.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Name:john
Belt: 2ndan black belt
Country and timezone:london
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):i'm active in weekends but its my sembreak in school i'm defintely very active everyday.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):Ascend,fvipers
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):[email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):judo
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):A good self way in a part of the family of this clan
Any bans/infractions?:No
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:I want To make new improvements and to make new better future in this clan
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):
Did anyone refer you here?:no one
Got some more to add?:In better future in a better life

Rhaemondzzzkie Moderated Message:
I never referred you here, I just told you to make an app because you PMed me you wanted to join.
Last edited by batrider; Oct 31, 2013 at 03:26 AM.
Batrider Moderated Message:
Pikachu
hey wait, aren't you that guy who joined us before, barely posted yet PM'ed me for Ophanim rank, left us for some other clan without so much as a reason or even a 'goodbye'? haha, sure man. I'll send you an invite right after I finish training my pig to fly

Correction: NEVER posted ~Rhae
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 30, 2013 at 04:35 AM.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
sure bro i'll wait
Batrider Moderated Message:
Pikachu
Thii13: Your app lacks a few details. Please follow the form from the first post and we'll decide on you. Also, improving your english would help. I can't make out some of the things you're trying to say. Cheers!
-----
huh, from what he PM'ed me, i guess he withdrew his application.. i think :/
Last edited by nevramon; Oct 31, 2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name: Jai, Ingame name AudioVixen
Belt: Blue Belt, I have a 3rd dan but my Blue belt is better and It has a 12k rank
Country and timezone: Australia EST
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 10 on forums, 8 ingame, Very rarely am I away from my computer unless skating with mates
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):In Mana, Left because it died
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Email: [email protected], skype Jaii Tuurner UNCHAINED
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): I would post my replays but I forgot how to, mostly Judo and ABD
What can you contribute to the clan?: I donated 50k to Mana, then It died and I couldn't be stuffed getting it back!
Any bans/infractions?: Non
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because Its legit, active and it has some skilled marketeers, I need a proper and legit clan.. Not a crappy scamful clan
Player Card
Did anyone refer you here?: Tacticaled actually sent me here, I thought I could make it and I'm staying headstrong until the decision is made.
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
ahh.. good app.. can you post with your 3rd dan account? just to back up your claim..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures