ES Recruitment Drive
Name: Pingu887/Mikael
Belt: 5th dan black
Country and timezone: Finland, Gmt +2
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 9
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes. In 2009, [Beta] (The leader was Tyfuu) The clan died out, so I left it. In 2010 to 2011, DSquad, a clan that I lead on my own. It died during my 3 year break. In 2014, Nitro. I left Nitro because I got tired of people being overly cocky.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): I have Skype and Steam. Skype name: Rev is Spai Steam name: Powyel
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikidobigdojo.tbm is what I'm best at. But I can play nearly every mod decently.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can contribute in clan wars, and can contribute to forum activity.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope.
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because why not? It just seems like a friendly clan so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):

Did anyone refer you here?: Vitta
Got some more to add?: Not a single word.
Name: XxGamerzz/Preston
Belt: Black Belt
Country and timezone: California -7
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, the first clan I joined was Beta but, left because of how they never did much but post. And Nitro for the same reason Pingu left, they were quite cocky and never really treated me the way I would like.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype: xxgamerzzxx1
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikidobigdojo, greykido, aikido, mushu, wushu, rkmma, xspar, and parkour
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can contribute a lot hard work and experience. I've had a lot of experience through the other clans I've been in, mainly Leadership.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Ascend Might seem like a more friendly place than Nitro, and a bit more respectful.
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/your nick here.png <---please copy it and add [IMG] tags):

Did anyone refer you here?: Pingu887
Got some more to add?: Not Much.
Felt the need to Ascend
Name: Paul/nerti
Belt: Black belt
Country & Timezone: USA/GMT +1.
Forum & In-game activity: Forum - 9; In-game - 8.
Past clans & reasons why I've left them: Beta - I created it, but didn't turn out as planned; Element - I was testing it out for some days, but it was too inactive for my taste.
Contacts: Steam - XDnerti; E-Mail - [email protected].
Prefered mods: I had a different taste in the past, but now, I prefer ABD, rk-mma and Taekkyon.
Any bans/infractions: 3 infractions for useless posts, but expired already.
Why do I want to [Ascend]?: Because, Ascend is a family both forum and in-game active, pretty chill and cool. That's what I look for.
What can I contribute to the clan: Just a chill, pretty skilled, active guy.
Card:
Vouchers: Gamerz, he's a good friend of mine.
Anything else to add: I didn't put my age as you can see, because, I prefer not to.
Last edited by nerti; Jun 30, 2014 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Modo Bestia
Name: Dylan
Belt: 5th Dan
Country and timezone: USA -5:00
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 9.5
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): (Nitro) = Leader is a dick; (Qu) = Nobody is mature
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): email = [email protected]; Skype = Dddcrazy12;
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): ABD and Aikido and Greykido and Mushu and Wushu
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can do art, I made the set for landmine10, if you want to dl and lp him go ahead. Also, I have gotten better at ABD and aikido, in fact, I beat Pingu today while I was using iKiller69 instead of dddcrazy12, I think iKiller69 is a better name.
Any bans/infractions?: Yes, 1
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Im kinda only ranked 500 and want to have my rank [Ascend], but to do that, I need to first be taught/ helped to not be so dang rusty.

Player card

Did anyone refer you here?: No, sorry
Got some more to add?: I also do sounds, thoughg I don't think that counts XD. Also, I have no set openers for any mod except mushu, which is a clap and abs contract for skeet and rush protection. that is about it.
Thanks for reading m8's

~DddCrazy12
P.S. I also put my cool replays in here, pretty much run of the mill type stuff.
Attached Files
( . Y . ) I win.rpl (188.7 KB, 2 views)
! Intro.rpl (30.3 KB, 2 views)
0SexyDecap.rpl (101.2 KB, 2 views)
0Head throw.rpl (57.4 KB, 2 views)
dddcrazy your a clan hopper you joined e and left it once then twice then 3 times.Pls ascend I wouldnt trust this guy
E did me dirty
They told me I would get stuff if I won and I won and didnt get shit
Yeah, that's a point Demon. Why didn't you put [e] in your clan history?

Nerti: Well the app is pretty good, I'd like to meet you in-game since I don't know you all that well. Just join me in any server and ask to play.

Oh, by the way Demon. You left [e] too. Why?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
XD I actually forgot about [e], I tried to get them out of my mind because most of their new members are complete buttmunchers anyway. [e] also told me that they changed the 2nd and 3rd times that I joined, but, even though I am gullible, they hadn't. They still had the shitty lies and just shit that they used to manipulate members. Demon was probably shat on for saying "No" To what they wanted, because that is how they are, they are just a bunch of nazi's. Geez.
-----
I also joined (Qu) again because it has my IRL friends in it and those are WAY more important than strangers I meet in a video-game, I hope you understand.
Last edited by Kill; Jun 30, 2014 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump