Toribash
Original Post
[R] Good Hands, realistic, monster like
I need a pair of good hands.
I want fingers, fist closed. I want them to be monster like, with spikes in there, scales if necessary, maybe cuts or bruises, a bandage on one of them, just go nuts if it looks good. Must look good, realistic and good proportions.
I will pay with an item from my deactive ( or more items ) that i also have in market.
I want to pay around 30k for them, or items worth around 30k.
I must like it to buy it. Provide wips pls so i can tell u if it's going in the right direction.
Colors i wear are demon/void/ maybe pure. Some darker tone, but not very dark. U can add some old gold in there if u want.
-----
I forgot to mention that i might need feet to. If i like the artist and style i might order that to ;)
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 22, 2015 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I'm on it
-----
Wip #1 For the Hands. I can add some scales and some bruises and cuts etc. Mind you these are not the finished product

WIP #1 Hands

WIP #1 For the Feet. I will add more shadows and if you want any nails please tell me any scales or cuts? and what color for the scales?

Feet Wip #1

Last edited by Cartier; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
Looks intresting. It's to cartoonish atm, can u add some shading and other skin tone? Something grey'ish.
Try a bit of shading on hands only and i tell you to continue or not.i want these to be permanent on my tori.
If u get to the cuts part try to make a version with cuts and scales and one w/o cuts and bruise and stuff.
Just add some shadeing for the moment and other skin tone. Dl and lp me to see my head. I will also post pic of my other head. must look good on both and must go with any head
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 22, 2015 at 07:14 PM.
Pm me for deals
Yeah, only doing hands. The feet would be made but you are paying too little. I am not sure how you would like the hands because the color is too dark to match your head so I am not sure how to add shadow since it is already too dark.
I am just an icon livin'
Yeah, only hands. If i like hands i pay extra for feet
idk, go with a darker color, or maybe try old gold and darken it with shades
Just do a bit of the texture and i'll know if i like it or not
Pm me for deals