Ranking
Original Post
[Evil] Post here if you are going to be inactive
it's about time we tackled this thing. I don't like it and I'm sure no one here does too.

We have a policy that we stay active in game AND on the forums.

I know we have well respected old members but if they can't spend 5 minutes doing both then *shrug* what can I say?

I don't want to have to kick you guys, but I can't just sit here and let members one by one get inactive. Something must be done whether you do it or me.

Note: just because you post in here doesn't mean I'll take it. I want you to discuss about inactiveness.
Last edited by jump; Feb 21, 2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Un-Pinned
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
am inactive in your opinion?i know that a lot of members are inactive but i want to know am I inactive.i am on forums evryday so i can post more.
I'm [Addicted]
but what about you in the game?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
i play a lot.i just cant find you in game.but today i saw some evil members.
I'm [Addicted]
i think that's a big problem
whe can't find each other
may we have to choise one guy(who is 24/7 online wqith pc)who hosts a server and let it open
may the name should be evil clan server or somehting like that
Yeah, I see many members who have practically NEVER posted in these forums. By right we should kick them, you know.

People will judge you for your large grace periods, Pookie.
Hey guys,
im trying to write a lil more but if im to inactive for this clan i understand it and will take off the tag just tell me if the time comes...
guys we got to understand we all play at different times. I play REALLY early, just ask bRuCiA or Tinerr.

But what I don't understand why people that are playing can't spend at least 5 minutes posting in the forum. It doesn't make sense they are playing the game and can't be on the forum at the same time...
If u want to find some member online,use /search [Evil];)
I am one of them that play a lot but dont post a lot,but is hard for me to understand all that u write and replicate...i need a translator,but is slow,and not so good:/
Ill try to post more often,but like me,people need to try to play more often,because is full of poeple that post a lot,but dont play much...and this forum was created for the game,not viceversa
i guess forum activeness is a little more important than in game activeness, because the forum really is the heart of the clan, then we start to see more fun while were in game.

speaking of inactivity im going to be gone all Christmas break.. (pssh family, who needs them?) i check the forums every once i a while but dont expect to see me in game
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~