Ranking
Original Post
ban reason on profile
hi, i'd like to see the ban reason on someone's profile underneath the NON-EXISTING. i find it difficult to find out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SUPPORTED
While yeah, if I was banned, I wouldn't want everyone knowing about why I was banned, it'd be so much easier for people to find out those of which who were banned for, say, applying for a clan.
Especially for those people without ToriVIP.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
throwing the ban reason in the profile (not right underneath non existing) would be pretty handy. I'm always curious about that stuff and often follow the banlist
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
No one other than staff members need to know why someone has been banned.

But they give the reason on the ban list, so why not just tie it to the account as well
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Personally, we shouldn't be seeing the banlist at all anyway, staff just has it there for a reason and really don't want it there tbh. I doubt this'd be put in
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
If there is no public banlist we get into a secret police vibe so I don't see them removing it ever. I don't get where you're finding this information

This idea would save the hassle of wading through pages of bans so I'd like to see it implemented. Maybe on their profile not just under their names.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
They give a more drawn out reason that only staff can see.
if you want to see what they were banned for, use the banlist.
Closed
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jun 13, 2015 at 06:19 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey fellas,

yeah certain moderators can see that stuff on every profile. For purposes of quick and easy checks of users who have screwed up in the past. Staff thing only, sure.

But there is a realm of this that can be explored further, since I don't think anyone can deny that the Ban List, while informative, is not very convenient.

Feel free to discuss this, within realms of reasonable possibility.