Ranking
Original Post
Search Word Option Within Thread. Like Notepad
I thought it would be interesting to put a search word option, kinda like Notepad. It would be cool to search up usernames within the thread and look at their oldest and most recent post, and everything in between. Lets say you want the newest posts about your clan video. You type in "clan video" in a mini search box next to the page select option, and it shows all the posts with the word "clan video". Pretty convenient is it?
why are you looking here? the post is up there
I will have to agree with the search function but post searches? I think it will be needing privacy unless the User wants to make it visible by everyone and maybe toribash should add a new tool to classify the post subject like [Vid]=Clan Video so if they click on the Clan Video they can see the videos that User had made. I should support this one.
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
It's only the persons post within the thread you search... It's not private manners if its open to see in the first place.
-----
Control+f would be cool.. Just like notepad. You know how under where your typing your post and it shows the previous posts under it so you don't have to go back and forth? That'd what I'm thinking of. A big list of all word related searches that you typed in so it shows all the posts within that thread with the certain key word
-----
Bump
-----
I think GM's should look into this...
-----
Bumpity bump
Last edited by SuperROBO1; Jul 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
why are you looking here? the post is up there