Toribash
Original Post
Remove Textures
Now don't be misled by the thread title, and so you aren't misled, allow me to elaborate on this suggestion.
What i believe could become a necessity, well what may already be a necessity, is for a "remove texture" button, or having the ability to check[On/Off] on specific/all textures and have the option to remove textures from the item(s).
A simple addition to the already present list can be added

*Remove Texture

My reasoning behind this feature is simple.
First off, for avid or part time marketers who're selling full texture set items.
Simply put, it can be a hassle to remove 18 or more textures from texture items each time you want to send the items to a buyer/friend etc.
This would cut down on the time to do this, obviously, and would basically make it easier to operate.

My second reason is for texture theft.
For those of us who have to take elongated breaks from toribash may have epic sets stored on these texture items, may it be joint textures or regular bodily textures.
Anyways, some persons may check through inventories and steal the textures from there directly, now I know this can be easily avoided if you spend the time uploading a random/plain texture to each template but that can be quite bothersome at times, and can result in negligence by way of sayin' "fuck it, too much work".

Subsequently, the textures would be left unattended and left at risk of being stolen.
Now what I think should happen after removing said textures, is that the image is reverted to the default image in which one would see if they visited the shop
~
Last edited by Nigma; Oct 10, 2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Yoyo, you rock man. Thank you for being attentive to this thread and acting on it.
rock the world, one fight at a time
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Good job.

Closing thread.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.