Ranking
VolcanoX: Here you go I have three versions. Not to proud of this one so ill be happy to redo if you dont like any of them.

gamer: Here you go. I can redo if you like. Tri force is freehanded by me in paint by the way.

Sasori: Can you post your request again. I forgot it

Soop: Okay im on it

Crazy yak: Okay im on it
Hiya!Shrimpmiester! Can you redo this head, and if you do, 200TC tip coming your way!

Heres the head description:

All red, a black circle in middle front. In middle of circle, I would like a Toribashian relaxed kicking, or anything relaxed. On edges of circle, white eyes, or anything you can come up with. RelaxAll across back plz
Attached Thumbnails
Head of BF.png  
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Soop: Head is done. I like the way it turned out actually

Crazy yak: Here ya go

Milkshake: This ok? Ill make the avy slower if you want it.

VolcanoX: Ill tell you how when I pm it to you. But one question. Wich of the three do you whant?

Stickdude: Okoly Dokoly doo im on it.!
could you possibly make me a mario head with Jakeispro on it

Edit: actually scratch that do whatever you think would be cool with my name on it
thanks
Last edited by jakeispro; Dec 5, 2007 at 01:47 AM.
[QUOTE=Shrimp;197253]Soop: Head is done. I like the way it turned out actually

QUOTE]

actually I was thinking one chainsaw like it was holding it like kinda up, but the name smaller, or that with name smaller and bigger bowl
I have quit. Goodbye all.
thats bro i appreciate it ....so how do i get it on :S
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!
Stckdude: Here you go. Ill redo if you whant me to.

Crazy yak: Ill send over the head. And theres a thread on how to get it on.

Soop:K soops Ill give it another go.
Soopone! couldnt get the chainsaws to look right so I whent with soop and crossbones this any good?

*Sorry for double post*