Ranking
Original Post
Alpha Numerical Usernames
Hey guy royals here. And i make alts every now and then but wouldn't it be cool to have things like * , _ , etc in your username. Not stuff that represent gms in training and others but things like that would be cool. Not to mention being able to have a username under 3 characters. That would be really cool. Thanks for reading this.
I'm A Walrus
I Dae ya to mess wit dis bootiul walrus
i think that it's a bad idea
people will make names like @Tori
so when they enter a room people will them op
or another things
So yeah...
I think thereia a logic behind not making acc like: &*? Or ?? Or z or #$$$#
Probabli its just plain stupid. Btw i haven't seen this possible on any other site.
Not $#p@R7€d
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If you do that, we then get names like:

-xXX|Sw3gmast3r420blaz31t360n0sc0p3|XXx-

Now, do you want to type that into the chat to yell at the noob who has that name?

Bad Idea is my point.
Proud ex-member of (Ct) (RIP)
Well what about if you could only do stuff with name changes. And all alpha numerals like @ , % aren't use able. You must have at least 2. (Better) No usernames over 20 characters. And then name change price updated 50k more than usual.
I'm A Walrus
We have a few names around with - in it and like 1 name with a space in it, which looks decent, but it's pretty hard to type and all other things would probably look stupid.

I don't think usernames like €0,50 (50 cent pls) would look ok in this game.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
We have a few names around with - in it and like 1 name with a space in it, which looks decent, but it's pretty hard to type and all other things would probably look stupid.

I don't think usernames like €0,50 (50 cent pls) would look ok in this game.

Thats what I mean. But I just added some extra useless things. At least it would be cool to have a space in your name.
I'm A Walrus
When Admins were doing namechanges with "_ and -" you could've technically gotten a name like -__-
Which I asked Risk for, and he said no, because it was after they stopped doing the namechanges with those characters.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Kraetor00 View Post
If you do that, we then get names like:

-xXX|Sw3gmast3r420blaz31t360n0sc0p3|XXx-

Now, do you want to type that into the chat to yell at the noob who has that name?

Bad Idea is my point.

This is a bad reason to not support the mans idea, there are a lot of negatives to this suggestion but I just wanted to state the fact that you almost never have to type someone's entire name out unless two people have the exact same name besides 1 letter or something you could always just type -xxx & then "tab" and it will auto fill the name for you. Besides. There's a 10 character limit.
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
When Admins were doing namechanges with "_ and -" you could've technically gotten a name like -__-
Which I asked Risk for, and he said no, because it was after they stopped doing the namechanges with those characters.

It wouldn't be bad to bring it back however.
I'm A Walrus