Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Collab with the bigman above
Attached Files
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i have peaked.
Attached Files
Mack - P - Clay Pigeons.rpl (1.73 MB, 26 views)
catalystfinal.tbm (28.5 KB, 14 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i fucking hate this mod

will finish in due time, just fuck it for now
Attached Files
Xioi-PK-Mental illness.rpl (1.83 MB, 15 views)
hoax_climbingfun.tbm (10.9 KB, 10 views)
#SoySauceAndMacklemoreBringingBackReplays
Attached Files
Xioi-M-Rie.rpl (383.2 KB, 27 views)
i'm a madmanner now apparantly
Attached Files
Xioi-M-Hikeo.rpl (337.1 KB, 23 views)
Xioi-M-Lue.rpl (225.9 KB, 21 views)
Xioi-M-Iwaki.rpl (163.8 KB, 20 views)
Xioi-M-Hoi.rpl (271.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Jan 7, 2021 at 04:20 AM.
hi! finally something i can give my input on

hikeo: i really like the opener! i enjoy how slow and relaxed your style is without it being too jarring and messy. its a shame that the flowswitch broke the replay because honestly it looks pretty awesome. i think the last hit could have been much more impressive though, you have so many joints to play with there

lue: this replay has way cooler movement but i feel you look very indecisive in it with what you want to do with the replay, im noticing you constantly contracting and extending your knees as if you're trying to make your mind up on what direction to take the replay. also specifically at 350 you kick the floor with the leg you pushed off with and not only is this a bit ugly to me, i also don't really see the mechanic behind that, especially don't see why it was very helpful to you. it just made the opener more jarring to work with if anything but its still pretty cool. i'd have like to see more creative interaction with uke because im assuming that's the focus? decap is sweet

iwaki: disgusting keyframes 0/10. this replay is sick though, but this one is the one i wish had better hits the most, it'd look so awesome if uke completely disappeared with the same kind of movements. the hits are all just rather unrefined but the movement is awesome. if i had to give advice for the specific hits i'd say on the first one that you could have extended later to guarantee better ghosting, this may have allowed you to potentially score 3 dms. as for the second kick it was a bit of an awkward angle but i would have let your grab arm do more of the work first before kicking, potentially letting you get 2 and maybe 3 if you're lucky. the punch into grab is cool and the last hit is the one i wish was better the most, as it had a setup for an easy 4 dms. the opening spin into first hit is phenomenal though

hoi: my favourite opener out of the bunch, i think. and the use of the uke grab is so awesome! i would have preferred if you could have worked without it but i understand that is not really a possibility, but it's still very cool! the last hit is particularly underwhelming because of all this awesome build up but the first hit is fine. i personally would have went for a better grab and went for the kick at around 170, as that seemed like the perfect setup that i see you opted out of probably because of the grab

all in all these are honestly really radical i just wish they had a bit more ukebashing elements to them, and im particularly talking about the hits. but i'd love to see more because your movement is quite entertaining!
Thanks a bunch Tabby
Attached Files
XiZazel.rpl (690.5 KB, 17 views)
Xioi-M-Trekat.rpl (305.4 KB, 21 views)
Xioi-M-Fowz.rpl (274.6 KB, 19 views)