Ranking
Original Post
Unban him please!
hi, i searched over the forums but i didnt find the "ban appeal section" ...
My friend OMW got banned because he "stealed texture".. well i didnt knew if that is allowed or not so, after he asked me if he can use the others texture i said "u can try, idk" and now he got banned... can someone unban him please? we just started to figure out how to make textures and im gonna make a new texture for him.
THX.
He should have checked the rules around using other player's textures before hand. Unfortunately he broke the rules and suffered a ban he'll just have to wait it out.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
He should have checked the rules around using other player's textures before hand. Unfortunately he broke the rules and suffered a ban he'll just have to wait it out.

Isn't there a way to unban him? :-S
If it was an accident, PM a moderator. I find this helpful. Try Slipanc, Steve, Hanz0, Skulfuk, And some other ones you see around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

No, even if he wasn't aware it was a rule he still broke the rules. He'll know next time. Closed.
complete ignorance of the rules is understandable for a new member. someone tell an smod or admin I said to unban him. if he does it again the ban will be three months. tell him to read the rules.