Ranking
Original Post
Replays
I have a few replays saved I just felt like I'd post. Feel free to rate them.
Attached Files
00 UkeStrikesBack.rpl (74.2 KB, 32 views)
00 JumpingAround.rpl (309.8 KB, 28 views)
00 Disarmed.rpl (55.2 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by KiTFoX; Dec 19, 2008 at 03:57 AM.
Doing 00 disarmed first because thats unexpected and I'm an individual. Take that society.

00 Dis: stereotypical beginning, basically tells me you don't have a clue what to start with and you don't feel like fooling around with random directions and odd combo's. Though the name describes the replay, you disARM uke, but eh. Seen better ones and I think just disarming, (no matter how topic appropriate it may be) is basically just lacking overall.

00 Jump: Hmmmm.. Hated the beginning, but you can only go up from that. A lot looser than disarmed, and this tells me you're aren't as bad as most of the people out there (given you can get around without stiffarm scrambling around the top which most people would do) better then 00D.

00 Uke: Made me honestly think that uke wasn't striking back but that kitfox had a momentary leave of consciousness and uke magically became alive (other than the noob clap of course)

I still suggest all you people viewing actually comment. I know it drives me crazy (20 views, 0 comments) Despicable.