Toribash
Original Post
Toribash for different consoles and devices
Has anyone thought about making toribash compatible with android or tablets , or something like that?
And im not just talking about Minibash But the actual toribash in mobile devices, as in like someone is playing on pc but there is other guy playing on his phone or tablet.
So has anyone thought about it, is it possible'?
'cause dev tools and other stuff that I'm not too sure about cost a fortune and it'd be pretty clumsy and slow to control the Toris.
Console makers don't let just anyone release things on them. There's another thread somewhere asking the same about 360, I went into detail about why it'll not happen there if you want to know more.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
been suggested countless times.
And in turn , it has been shotdown countless times,
Mainly because Ps3 is a dying System , the PS4 will be here soon anyhow .
Before you say put it on the 720 or the Ps4 , i highly doubt it because this sort of game isn't made for such platforms .
furthermore , Toribash isn't popular enough , hampa probably won't make a cent putting it on those platforms mainly because the buyers wouldn't know shit about toribash , or on the other hand , can play it free on their laptops.
Also the major problem is that toribash has a huge learning curve and most of those gamers would probably give up instantly, more or less.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
furthermore , Toribash isn't popular enough , hampa probably won't make a cent putting it on those platforms mainly because the buyers wouldn't know shit about toribash

I already guessed that most people playing tb on the Wii are the people that already play toribash on the pc
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Ipad version
I'm sure this has been brought up before but since there is no search.... this game would be amazing on ipad. I would even pay money for it, or it could make a killing as a free to play game with in app purchases. I know it's probably a big process but if you geniuses could make this work that would be amazing.
i remember hearing something about this before... and their response "if im correct" was no because its just to hard to make it so that it will fully function like how normal toribash functions.. or something like that.. but as i see it a IOS toribash would be a memory whore lol
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
toribash on my computer is laggy as fuck and i got a fast computer
its gonna get really laggy on ipad
and if you want that why not andriod or ios?
INB4 14 days ban
I like this idea but considering the fact that its going to have lags and bugs, I don't really support this idea.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!