Ranking
No to all , and Tafiria is in Soak leld . ( im like a honorary member of this clan so i can vote. )
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
True Anyway VoC came back from Coma so we are recruiting,
and looking for new gays out here
iwanna join
[QUOTE=DvSpl;7483306][CENTER]

Standard app...
Name/nick:austin
Belt:blue
Your favourite mods:non i like all
Activity, forum and ingame:
Why you want to be part of VoC:
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:i try my best at every thing

[SIZE="4"]Have in mind, free form app is best app, good luck : )[/gg]

[URL="http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=469127"]Clan Thread[/U]
[/poop][/yeahh]
Sorry arupter this clan is pretty die/inactive , anyways i still think im like a honorary member so from me its a NO , sorry.
Name/nick: Jonathan IGN: Sweeyollo
Belt: Brown
Your favourite mods: xspar, aidkido, ABD
Activity, forum and ingame:8/10
Why you want to be part of VoC: To kill!
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: gaming. I love to play games with friends. And i love to be outside aswell ;).

Name/nick: CasuaI
Belt: Brown
Your favourite mods: Aikido/ABD
Activity, forum and ingame: I play maybe 6-7 hours on the weekends
Why you want to be part of VoC: It looks like a good clan and I'd like to try doing clan wars and stuff like that
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I like playing videogames, mostly TB, LoL, CSGO. Other than that I study and stuff like that, do some karate.

EDIT : I had an old account 2-3 years ago, imachamp, which i decided to delete as toribash went onto steam while i was taking a break from toribash. So thats why i have no posts yet.
Last edited by casuaI; May 17, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add info
IGN: Zionninja
Belt: Blue
Favorite mods: Mostly Mushu, but sometimes Aikido
Activity: I play the game everyday, and i'm going to be on the forums a lot more now.
Why you want to be a part of VoC: I want to be a part of a good clan that doesn't require a ton of things. It looks like a very good clan.
Say something about yourself, hobby etc: I love video games. I play Toribash, CSGO, Dark Souls 2 and many more.

I used to have a brown belt account, but I lost that.
Last edited by ZionNinja; Jun 17, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
Name/nick:dorkos34
Belt:blue
Your favourite mods:akido
Activity, forum and ingame:sit down and play this game all day fourm:dont have much to say but im trying to be active in the fourm
Why you want to be part of VoC:i want to join this clan because when i go in a game everyone has clan in the game thats why i want to join your clan
Say something about yourself, hobby etc:i play sports alot like alot and i always play viedo games in my house hobby outside my house
I Still consider me a "Honorary member" even with this inactivity , so NO to all sorreh.