Ranking
Original Post
A /pay command
In bets servers mostly, people have an option to pay either to the host through the forums or take the lazy way and pay more to the decapprize. A lot of people pay to the decapprize just because it is an easy command and takes less time. A /pay command would involve /pay <amount> <name> . Leave your suggestions on what you think

Originally Posted by Creati0n

I think a /pay [USERNAME] [TC] would be helpful, while also adding a confirmation command (for safety). This could be as:
Originally Posted by Confirmation Notice
Are you sure that you would like to send [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] TC? Please enter /payyes or /payno to input your confirmation. The payment timeout notification will override this payment within 30 seconds.

This way newer players will be able to take a look at what they are doing, before they complete the transaction.

Originally Posted by Payment Timeout Notification
Your last attempted payment to [USERNAME] of [AMOUNT OF TC] has been canceled. In order to retry this payment, please enter the command accordingly. /pay [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] after typing this command, enter /payyes or /payno to finish the transaction.

It just cancels your payment. It's just for precautions on multiple accounts.

Originally Posted by Payment Success
Your transaction has been completed! You have successfully sent [AMOUNT OF TC] to [USERNAME]!

A confirmation notice so that you know you have successfully sent the player the according amount of TC.

Originally Posted by Payment Canceled
You have canceled your transaction to [USERNAME] for [AMOUNT OF TC].

A notice so that you know you have successfully canceled your payment.

I think this would make paying players TC a breeze.
Please, feel welcome to post your responses below.

Last edited by Lazors; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
i think there will be a bit fixes if this idea will come i think it's better just go forums and send safety tc/items
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
While it is true that new players will have trouble with commands and stuff about the game, they still have logic and common sense with them so this shouldn't be a problem at all. For example, when I was a noob, I came across a command on the forums called the /slot command. I haven't heard of it before but I knew what it does. If you can't do something like that, then you shouldn't even be in the internet. btw I'm 12

Anyways, this would be great for betting servers and such.

~Supported
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I have an idea to support this.

Maybe the staff clan add a settings option on forums that allows/deallows us to use the /pay command. So people would have to get on the forums in order to change this setting. @fish nabipls

I like this because it gives members an easier passageway to pay the owner for nudges and such, without having to go through the process of transferring toricredits.

~Supported
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Tis was not implented because
as I see
because when newbies new commers come
they wouldnt know what is this command and could be scammed easily

Qi requirement for /pay? Say.. 1000
To risky. People would have a better chance and making bots or there could be serious glitches. Idk man. I don't think it's a good idea. Also like Omiwom up here said.

Against :O
Last edited by Link; Dec 29, 2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Maybe the staff clan add a settings option on forums that allows/deallows us to use the /pay command. So people would have to get on the forums in order to change this setting. @fish nabipls

That's it, and it should be in the index at left when you go to shop, it should be like, transferring TC options.
and its useful too for tourneys, like this aikido event, sir would just send it from ingame, but it was harder for him i think.
Also, as someone said, i don't remember, there should be a notification like ummm
maybe like when someone whisper us, we get a red message for that and it becomes red too when there is a new message is typed.
and when this thing is added, it should be started and disabled for all people so, no idiots get scammed.
~supported
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
iirc such command existed in the early versions of Toribash but was removed because it was extremely easy to be abused.

Due to that, I doubt that it will be brought back. Perhaps something that allows you sending TC without opening the forum will be implemented in the future, but not this way.
What future? the future that is in your dreams or the near future? and i really hope that it come soon, but its gonna be ingame too right? there is no another way... lol.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
:l If they are stupid enough to not realize that /pay actually pays someone, they don't deserve that tc.