Toribash
Original Post
A /pay command
In bets servers mostly, people have an option to pay either to the host through the forums or take the lazy way and pay more to the decapprize. A lot of people pay to the decapprize just because it is an easy command and takes less time. A /pay command would involve /pay <amount> <name> . Leave your suggestions on what you think

Originally Posted by Creati0n

I think a /pay [USERNAME] [TC] would be helpful, while also adding a confirmation command (for safety). This could be as:
Originally Posted by Confirmation Notice
Are you sure that you would like to send [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] TC? Please enter /payyes or /payno to input your confirmation. The payment timeout notification will override this payment within 30 seconds.

This way newer players will be able to take a look at what they are doing, before they complete the transaction.

Originally Posted by Payment Timeout Notification
Your last attempted payment to [USERNAME] of [AMOUNT OF TC] has been canceled. In order to retry this payment, please enter the command accordingly. /pay [USERNAME] [AMOUNT OF TC] after typing this command, enter /payyes or /payno to finish the transaction.

It just cancels your payment. It's just for precautions on multiple accounts.

Originally Posted by Payment Success
Your transaction has been completed! You have successfully sent [AMOUNT OF TC] to [USERNAME]!

A confirmation notice so that you know you have successfully sent the player the according amount of TC.

Originally Posted by Payment Canceled
You have canceled your transaction to [USERNAME] for [AMOUNT OF TC].

A notice so that you know you have successfully canceled your payment.

I think this would make paying players TC a breeze.
Please, feel welcome to post your responses below.

Last edited by Lazors; Jan 10, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Fluorescence View Post
You can do tc transfers by dueling, lets say I need to send 100tc I would duel the person for 100tc to transfer it over. Its not a very safe method, and you should trust the other person before doing this.

I have been scammed for 40k with that method, no good. Command would be maybe safer

~Something
With tapatalk, its so cool that i puke rainbow unicorns from my fingers
Something is better than nothing.

Very good command, easy access and also you don't have to spec, go on site and send, just send it via playing, very useful command.

~Supported
~The Age Of Gaming~
Sounds good. But i think that after you say /pay should
a window pop up and there do you type in your password
Phail i dont think that will stop people from sending
The best thing is what said
To activate it. Someway via forums
INB4 14 days ban