Toribash
Original Post
Kiai length
should the kiai length be longer or stay the same?

...admit it you've all had that one song/sound that goes for 5.000000000000001 second and it doesn't work...

orrrrrrrrrrr

different length kiai item like 5 second 7 second and 10 second?

idk there just times off the top of my head soo... i know there has probably been about 69 million threads on this but yeah...
1. there arent a lot of threads about this, this may be the first one to talk about it
2. I want the 10 second kiai item right now

~Supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was thinking of making a suggestion about this myself, but thanks. It's really hard to get good 5 second clips for the kiai. And it's really annoying at time when the clip just wont fit.

~Totally Supported
Nub.
I generally dislike kiais. 5 seconds is ok, more than that is pushing it. I wouldn't mind as much if it was only buyable for real money, because far fewer people buy things with real money, no matter the amount.
I'd rather give special features to someone who has helped the community than to some farmer.

Kiais aren't really meant to be music (*ahem* dubstep), they're meant to be a short opening shout. If I was in charge, I'd lower the "basic" version to three seconds max.

Just my thoughts.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Should be much longer! I would love a 10 second kiai.

@Lazors, if you don't like musical Kiais then simply click the mute button because pretty much 90% of kiais are being used with music. Also, if you were in charge, you wouldn't just lower it to three seconds, you would have to get the communities view and I would say most of them would disagree. Kiai users can hardly fit anything in the space given so making it longer would be nice.

To all who are about to un-support this: You can mute music in the options list so you don't have to listen to kiais.

-Supported.
blue
pink
okay thanks for the support/comments guyz just had an idea where for every second it costs 500tc and there would be a maximum amount of time
Not 500. A Kiai is already 1k - 700 depending where you buy it from so 200TC per second.
blue
pink
Kiai isn't some random starting noise like that. It's a noise that defines your tori. 10 seconds is too long.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
~ Not supported/

You forgot to think about people with annoying and stupid sounds on kiai.

Just Imagine scream kiai 10 seconds. Everyone just would switch off their volume ingame or quit.
The next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water
~Not supported
Imagine you're in a bet room . The reaction time is not even near to 10 seconds. You want to hear kiai for 2-4 turns ? I guess not.
:D