Toribash
Original Post
Kiai length
should the kiai length be longer or stay the same?

...admit it you've all had that one song/sound that goes for 5.000000000000001 second and it doesn't work...

orrrrrrrrrrr

different length kiai item like 5 second 7 second and 10 second?

idk there just times off the top of my head soo... i know there has probably been about 69 million threads on this but yeah...
There's obviously a big part of the community who doesn't like this feature. You can't tell them all to just mute the kiais.
Besides, I do want to hear kiais, I'd just rather not have 10 seconds of dubstep. Which is why I think 5 seconds is very generous and maybe even too much.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Agree with you , Lazors.
The purpose of kiai is for tori early shout , not skrillex or something.
:D
Come on plss just add two more seconds, like the people of vines are generous to add 0.5 a second, 0.5! that is as precious as a big bowl of noodles

But I am serious, I want the 5 more seconds right now, maybe even make it one of the rarest items in the game that is awarded in certain rare events

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
Come on plss just add two more seconds, like the people of vines are generous to add 0.5 a second, 0.5! that is as precious as a big bowl of noodles

But I am serious, I want the 5 more seconds right now, maybe even make it one of the rarest items in the game that is awarded in certain rare events

If your desire is an inconvenience to the rest of the community, it shouldn't be implemented.
Besides, why would you even need that much space if you're not planning to do a vocal drop or something?

We have a music item for players who want their music in the game, isn't that enough?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well , music item doesn't work , Lazors
If you want a long sound , why not turn on your iTunes to listen sounds?
:D
Well, within the kiai, im going to play a part of "The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black"
That song is fricken amazing, why don't you try it?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You get 3 people's comments and you say a lot of people don't like this? Mute is there for a reason. Besides, you think kiais are annoying? All sounds play the same concept of creating a sound at a certain moment and they can all be tampered with to be made to what you would find annoying. -snip-
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 31, 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Don't encourage stupid posts, please. Suggestions are not evaluated on how many supports they have.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
You get 3 people's comments and you say a lot of people don't like this?

Yes. I say that a small benefit for kiai users that is an annoyance for the rest of the community isn't a worthy addition.

Originally Posted by Kradel
Mute is there for a reason. Besides, you think kiais are annoying? All sounds play the same concept of creating a sound at a certain moment and they can all be tampered with to be made to what you would find annoying.

Yes, but a 3 second dubstep sound isn't nearly as annoying as a 10 second dubstep sound.

One solution would be to not let users customize their sounds at all and have a set list of accepted kiais. But I don't think you would like that very much.
-----
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
Well, within the kiai, im going to play a part of "The Quick Brown Fox - The Big Black"
That song is fricken amazing, why don't you try it?

I've heard it. It's a good song and all, but why do you feel the need to have it as a kiai?
If you just want to show the song to others there is a music thread that you can post in.
Last edited by Lazors; Mar 31, 2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe not 10 seconds but an additional 1 or 2 seconds would help so much! Every time I edit sound files I have to pretty much 'ruin' the extract because it has to fit in the 5 second mark.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I've heard it. It's a good song and all, but why do you feel the need to have it as a kiai?
If you just want to show the song to others there is a music thread that you can post in.

It's because it sounds epic, but the intro lasts for 6-7 seconds, I want 2 more seconds so I can use it
I already posted there and someone rated a bit more than a 5

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)