Ranking
Original Post
Pledge loan
If someone need TC atm he can loan them from other guy and return more TC that he loned after some time. For be sure that TC will be returned the loaner send to creditor some items and if tc not returned in agreed time loaner owns the items. To prevent from creditor just take the items before time of returning they must be locked in credtor's acc. Safetrade system after little upgrade can be used for loans like this.
Example of request from loaner side: Loaner add pledge(items), amount of returned tc and time(lets say 2 days) when tc must be returned. Creditor check the items, time and sum. If he ok with that he add tc and updateinf loan request. Now loaner cheking updated request and if accepteing this his items locked in loan system for 2 days. If loaner didnt returned tc that have to return in 2 days, items unlocked and removing into the creditor's deactivated inventory.
What? This just makes everything harder. I only see more work.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Yeah, basically you're asking to set up a bank. That's never going to happen. It would be much too confusing because what are the repercussions for not paying back your loan? The staff can't chase the person around forever for not paying. It's easier with the system in place right now. If it ain't broke then don't fix it. It's better if people just buy things when they have enough TC then to give risky people loans from a bank that may or may not get paid back. The only way that would work is if the TC has a straight cash value in USD or other currency and it becomes a legal transaction depending on the country the user is in. I don't think virtual currency (besides maybe PayPal and BitCoins) is even ready to become a legal currency with legal consequences for not paying back debts. Don't complicate the financial system Toribash has now. Plenty of video games have the same policy and it just keeps things a whole lot less messy.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
Loan tc with an alt, send to main.
Yeaaaah.

If creditor takes pledge that costs more than loan there is no sense to use alts for scam. You just sell your item to creditor for very low price.
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
If creditor takes pledge that costs more than loan there is no sense to use alts for scam. You just sell your item to creditor for very low price.

Why would anyone need to deal with this? Let me sum this all up for you;

Loans will make problems. The current system doesn't.

Go ask a friend for tc. Why would this need to be a suggestion? You should trust people at your own prevail on this, anyways.
Last edited by Link; May 14, 2014 at 07:05 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Why would anyone need to deal with this?

The simplest example is when someone have not enough TC right now to buy some desirable item. Also loaning TC for hosting betting server.
Even current GM event Rags to Riches would be more interesting if system like this was existed.

Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Loans will make problems.

Which ones?
Xbcz, loans are not supported anymore, to many people ask for them and never pay back.

The mods have other stuff to worry about then to deal with sending back tc or refunding tc.

They are trying to sink tc, not put more into circulation.
About involving of staff in cases when someone not return loan or something. Staff not gonna be involved in this at all. The loaner and creditor closing terms of deal on their own risk.
In case if creditor taked as pledge a good item (in refer to loan amount) he have profit even he dont have his tc back.
The loaner have only option to get his item back - unlock it with by paying TC (taked loan + creditor's profit) untill loan return date will expire.
And all this because the process will be automating.

So again. About what staff have to care here?