Toribash
Original Post
Flexible Feet
is there any way to code flexibility into your feet? It would help when people are kicking/ landing. for example, when you extend your ankle to land, the tip of the foot would bend slightly when it hit the ground, and would allow for an easier and smoother transition into the next move.
Sticking what I said on TonyParker alt, but adding that if they were to do this with feet, would it be possible they add fingers and toes?
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Sticking what I said on TonyParker alt, but adding that if they were to do this with feet, would it be possible they add fingers and toes?

Why? What would this accomplish?
I think it would help with :

-eaiser saves from dq
-make the game feel a lot more realistic
-looks nice overall
Adding individual fingers and toes would be a bit silly. Can you imagine trying to actually take control of an extra 56 joints...Exactly.

Perhaps using a simpler design, a like a mitten shaped hand, would prove more useful in terms of practicality.
Let Satan guide you
yeah, think of it like a baseball glove, it moves and bends a bit for control, but doesnt need that much allowance to be successful.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Well perhaps, or you can just add more frames into the match, but yes, it might've been a silly idea.
I think this would be a great idea because it has so much potential to make toribash a much more fun and interesting game, and you would be able to engage alot more in fights with a two or three joint flexible foot instead of a stupid block that can't do anything lol
Last edited by ic0n; Aug 4, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
Oheythere ic0n