Ranking
Original Post
Single Player Campaign Ideas
It get boring sometimes when your making replays your just uninspired and a lot of times I look and edit the permanent replays. But after a while, that gets boring to the point where I do the tutorial again. Soon enough, I noticed that the permanent replays helped me a lot when I played it at first. So I thought, why not make more of these helpful replays. This idea Allows people to click single player option so that they can fight against a non-user controlled tori. It would help a lot when your starting out since you know no moves of any kind what so ever and for somebody who is more advanced in the game, they will have harder challenges. Thanks for reading my idea.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
and pretty much can you even dm all ukes body super fast in 500frames?
Skill might be needed to win but luck.Better luck next time
The frames depend on the mission. The can be missions like: Deacp Uke in 1000 frames (example for easy).
There can also be missions with higher and lower tf. With uke just standing or uke with AI. They can be all individual.
I just want to be loved :(
I like this, like, how they have the fight school where you fight Uke, you could battle him in other Mods that he is programmed to do. Plus achievements for defeating them, and/or doing something. I fully support this idea.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I like this idea the SP is cool right now but this would add a hole new aspect onto it. Would also give people with crappy internet that wanna play something to do with an objective.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Merged threads, don't post new ones if there are already an existing thread suggesting the same thing.
I dont mean make a crazy advanced AI or make it so that you fight based on ur skill level. The single player will be very similar to the multiplier. Its just an upgraded, systematic version of fight school. And it wouldnt really be something huge, it will just be a small tutorial that can help players adapt to the game and when they get into multiplayer games. It wont come as such a surprise
MvpFlapperJacks Aka MvpFlapper
King of Pancakes and Waffles