Toribash
Original Post
BeeDoo, please explain this to where my small brain can understand what you're trying to get implemented.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I had posted this last year I think, maybe earlier, and it wasn't checked out as far as I remember so deciding to post again.

Just a small change in the betting system

When you bet your tc and ping your bet is canceled when your playing or when your just watching a match.
I don't think this is fair when it comes to just watching a match as your
internet may go off and your bet may have won but you don't earn the tc
you would have earned. My idea is to make it so that your bet is not canceled after you ping (if you are NOT playing). This way the player will either win the money or lose it to opposing bets.

This is beneficial towards both sides of a bet, because with the current settings after someone pings and their bet is canceled the opposing bets will not earn tc ( as the tc is simply sunk).

So long story short
Ping bets remain bets rather than being canceled for players that are NOT playing.

Comments or improvments on the idea would be appriciated.

this might be simpler
Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
this might be simpler

Oh yeah, this is much better worded. I support that 100 percent. My bad for not understanding sooner.

Thanks Nerfpls.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Betting Idea
Wouldnt it be great if you could bet, and just leave the server? So lets say Tori and Uke are fighting, you bet 20k on uke and leave the server. If you win the money just gets send to your acc and doesnt just disappear like now.

(Came up with this cuz I ping every fucking bet I do)
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Yeah this is neat since the server can lag due to people spamming and some random player or a player with really slow internet will get disconnected.

It's nice if the bet can actually get saved, supported.
Well, this will kinda reduce some percentage of TC sink but we do work for our TC so it would be nice to not lose it so easily. I support this.
blue
pink
Yeah... You don't know how often I bet high amounts of toricredits and then leave the server, because I forgot that I did. Or simply ping. Supported
Don't worry solos just mad that he gets called that a lot :v. I 100% support this. Don't really know why pings from people not playing makes tc sink to begin with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I think this was suggested before but I totally support this idea. Pinging when you bet sucks and has happened to me way to much. But you know what they'll say, bet at your own risk.

I don't see any negatives to this so I agree with this suggestion

This is where I suggested it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=507676
Just some more ideas to add
Last edited by Eddylee; Apr 4, 2016 at 04:37 AM.
Don't Be Racist
Yeah, everyone just says bet at your own risk but disconnecting and pinging shouldn't affect you so badly. When you bet, you know there is a risk of the person you bet on losing, the fact your bet can literally be thrown away and your TC can be removed simply by you pinging (which may happen randomly even if your Internet is normally good or you have a bad frame drop) or disconnecting in any way shouldn't play a part in that. It's such a cheap way to sink TC in my opinion, and I see new players all the time betting their TC and pinging then complaining at hosts but they can't do anything. It would help high selfbetters since bets don't get refunded unless the server glitches and it would also help new players. Idk how many of staff here go to bets but this happens really often. Every host session I get whispers of poorer users asking what happened to their TC and I sometimes take the liberty of refunding them with my own TC but I shouldn't have to give up my own for something that can be helped with a simple update.
Last edited by Kradel; Apr 4, 2016 at 08:40 AM.
blue
pink