so 1-10% is like relaxing
11-20% is little faster
and like that
100% is like moving the joints as we know them
it can be also just normal numbers like 1-10
but I think that 1-100% is more creative
So yeah...
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Yes, but it would Probably not help them anyways since it can only go normal speed or slower if I'm right.

It wouldn't help setting up kicks without overdoing them in mods like mushu or lenshu where sometimes you contract too much ? I would accept this being implemented in single player if you insist, but not in multiplayer.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
It wouldn't help setting up kicks without overdoing them in mods like mushu or lenshu where sometimes you contract too much ? I would accept this being implemented in single player if you insist, but not in multiplayer.

it'll help at multiplayer too
just think about it
So yeah...
I didn't really look through the posts to search, but you can change the power of joints in Mod Maker. It isn't that hard to grasp either. If you want amplified sparring or parkour, test out the power of joints and save the mod file as you see fit.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
yes yes let's take an already extremely complicated game and make it harder for people to learn what they are doing, this will just turn away more people. Also how would anyone make this look good in the toribash format, it has to function and look good, if you want your joint power to be specific i recommend learning how to relax and hold joints.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Make it optional. Fucking stupid other then to use in spars.

i miss you ocean
I agree with Day here. While it would be nice to get the perfect speed for a single launch toward my launch, it would make the game extremely complicated. Every old player would have to "re-learn" the game and most people would probably just use relax, hold, raise, lower, extend, rotate, and contract. This new power system would also be so time consuming in Multiplayer. In a heated match of abd, you don't have a minute to finetune all of your joints. Sure, in spars or parkours, this could work. But the amount of people playing non-spar/parkour maps in TB compared to the people who are playing for replays is significantly different. I'd rather put textures on everything than learn a whole new game.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I don't mean mod maker
I mean anyone can use it in any place and anytime

and it's not like relaxing or holding
it's the speed that the joint work

and u don't have to select the power for all the joints
just few joints like editing ur move

and it's toribash, so people must learn new things
So yeah...
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
I don't mean mod maker
I mean anyone can use it in any place and anytime

and it's not like relaxing or holding
it's the speed that the joint work

and u don't have to select the power for all the joints
just few joints like editing ur move

and it's toribash, so people must learn new things

Relaxing and holding within frames slows the speed down thus making the same effect, but I feel like the level of skill changes. It wouldn't be such a feat to get an amazing launch or something else, because you had help with the power.
Originally Posted by WarpedPain View Post
Relaxing and holding within frames slows the speed down thus making the same effect, but I feel like the level of skill changes. It wouldn't be such a feat to get an amazing launch or something else, because you had help with the power.

u can't control completely the power or relaxing

u don't have to choose the power of all the joints
just one or two (according to the mod)
so it won't waste ur time :P
So yeah...