Ranking
Original Post
Tropico 3 [56k]
I saw the demo for this game on steam and I ordered it about a minute after starting the tutorial, should be getting it tomorrow :D

Originally Posted by Kalypso Media site
Populist or polarizing, it’s all possible with Tropico 3, a new strategy game for personal computers released by Kalypso Media.
The true sequel to the original best-seller, Tropico 3 lets players take the reigns of a small, but strategically positioned Caribbean island and challenges them to stay in power for more than 50 years.

As the famed “El Presidente,” players ward off political opposition while choosing to either lead their country into peace and prosperity, or rule their banana republic through fear as a tyrannical dictator.

tl;dr you play a dictator of a newly formed island nation and get to turn it into a rich country.

This game has tons of choices, which is something I REALLY like, you even get to choose what you look like as a dictator :D
Also you can be a communist/capitalist/fascist etc. etc.

And some screenshots;
(The graphics are tremendous, IMO, and they don't even require a top of the line pc)

I'm getting it as soon as possible, it looks very nice.
Good buy Maple.
Centuries Of Damn
so can I go medici family and pretend not to be a dictator and rig elections and have other people win but still be in complete control of everything?
Formerly Fourfive