Ranking
Original Post
[Gore] Recruiting

Clan Applications
To apply for Gore you just need to
Write a brief Paragraph about yourself

The link to our Dsc is Here

Last edited by Uric; Feb 2, 2011 at 02:14 AM.
Black Lives Matter. Smash racism, whatever means necessary.
Username: xPPP
Age(optional):
Why you want to join: 'Cause I played with you, incocnicto, and you are good.
Wealth (TC): 425 TCs.
Best replay: I dunno. :P
Win Ratio: 1.359
Best Mod: Aikido
Improvements you wish to bring to [Gore]: I dunno. XD
one problem:You need more posts and forum activity for our clan to not fall apart immediately

You play TB very well, but we need members active on the forums.
Please post at least 25 times, and you will be excepted to the rank of Thug, but for now you can be an ally.

edit:
You could also be a merchant, and get 500 tc for our clan per week
Username:xWesleYTx
Age(optional):18
Why you want to join:Cuz i Want a good Clan
Wealth (TC):2200
Best replay:A Soccer Day
Win Ratio:1.098
Best Mod:Aikido, Judo, Soccer
Improvements you wish to bring to [Gore]:OK Sir Let's Go
same as xPPP, once you have 25 posts or more we would probably accept you into the clan
also please attach the replays to the post via attachment

You can be a merchant or ally though
i recon if they post more maybe not 25 times but if they show that they are a commited clan member they can join for example give tc to gorebank that should accept them and possibly 10 posts cos i dont have 25 posts.....but i no how to use the forums but still i would make it 10 posts and and donation.........cos that will show that they are commited to the clan well lets hope my plan works.....and if u could pm them that would be great if u think its a good idea have fun editing lol
TEXTURE MAKER APPLICATION lol a ldr applying anyways here goes
why you want to join: cos i love making textures.....and then if they are good i can sell them and 70% of the profits go to [GORE]
what you make: leg textures head textures and soon hand textures.....im best at makinbg leg texturs and when i have all the texturs i will make full sets
best artwork: i personally think my best texture is my leg textures which you can see on the main page of GORE nad i maily make abstract texturs
improvents you wish to bring to gore: i want gore to be official and to have good members so if i make good textures that would be good publicity
Last edited by SlimeSKULL; Jul 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: mistake gotta fix
No offense but if you want to be a clan texturer you make textures FOR the clan.
No 70% thing
Also I bellieve you need a little more experience in Texturing, so a couple of more heads, arms,legs,sets etc.
Posts your WIPS (work in progress) in the art section for constructive criticism
And look at a couple of tuts, and you will be well under way

since you're the co-ldr you don't need to apply for texturer, you can just make them anyway, no need to ask

textures i suggest you make are [Gore] arm band

also i don't bellieve we should compromise our rules to get members that will only post once then not post anymore, to become an official clan we need members that post often and play often, not just the latter
Plus how would creating a fee enable us to have more members?
Last edited by incocnicto; Jul 16, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
Usernameigtail101
Why you want to join:I'm pretty good at tori and have no clan. But want to be better.
Wealth (TC):335
Best replay: I don't have it on hand.
Win Ratio: .670
Best Mod:Twinswords4, Aikido
Improvements you wish to bring to [Gore]: Sword fighting.

I know I have no posts so if I get enough you can accept me. For now just make me an ally.
Username:sobscout
Age(optional):
Why you want to join: have fun help the team
Wealth (TC):350
Best replay: a lot i guess :P
Win Ratio:1.439
Best Mod: joust
Improvements you wish to bring to [Gore]: ummm hapiness?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.