Originally Posted by piss View Post
why

its a long long long long longggggggg story
WORST DUELER YOU WILL EVER SEE

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
So tell the story

k
The Story Of my Love for Parrot

It all started back in 2016, young CLIQUE just downloaded toribash and was so excited to play after watching videos on this game. I remember going to school while it was downloading and i came back and i was so excited. I remember the exact time and everything, it was 4:13 in the afternoon, i was eating some ramen and drinking a mtn dew. The game had finished, i clicked on this game for the first time and was like “What the fuck” i had no clue what i was doing, so i deleted the game and came back 2 weeks later lol. When i came back to the game this time i was determined to learn how to play. Then BAM i found this clan named Parrot. THE top dogs of the game. i was so inspired and interested on how to get that good at this crazy game. I watched, studied, and recorded everything they did and tried to master the way of the Parrot. They had also won clan league that year which made me fall in love with them even more. To this day ill never be as great as Parrot has ever been. I dont’t plan on giving up anytime soon though. PARROT FOR LIFE.
WORST DUELER YOU WILL EVER SEE