Ranking
Original Post
About your tags.
Greetings Death Reapers!

You may or may not have seen the announcement regarding the length of clan tags in the past, in case you haven't I've made a copy of the announcement here.

I've noticed some of your members running around with their tags as [DeathReapers], or even longer ones with ranks embedded. I suggest you remind those members of the rule outlined in the thread linked above. Basically, if they don't shorten their tags, they're going to quickly find themselves banned for at least four days.

I've seen some of your members with [DR] tags on, as well as at least one leader recommending them, and they may be a good tag to adopt officially. It is well under the limit, meaning the moderators won't be harassing you, and it also leaves space for a five letter tag for your ranks, in the form [DR-tags!].

Anyways, if you know of a member of your clan that is wearing overly long tags, I'd suggest that you get a hold of them before a moderator does.

Thanks for your time!
We are aware of the rules, and I have informed anyone I see with a clan tag more than eight letters in lenght to change it, as well as changes have been made to our own ranking system to adapt to this rule.

For example I am DR-Sage (eight characters)
(Hive people only, haha!)
ARGGGG.... i though i told people this allready.
ok so spread the word. all other sages are to tell others about this anouncement (expecially if they go over) and tell THEM to tell others...

ALL CLAN MEMBERS WHO READ THIS PLEASE PARTICIPATE
- its been a while
ok I cn explain,when the clan was created we had no idea how clans worked,actuly we just got a forum thx to blkk,we wore called DeathReapers-Warriors or watever the old ranks wore,but now we know, we are DR-first 5 letters of name,or 3,i dont know if the rules apply for [ ]
Last edited by sid; Jan 24, 2009 at 04:33 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
yah... so i believe its like this:

consort: con
neophite: neo
sublime: sub

arbiter: arbtr
sage: sage

i think thatas all we've gone over yet. for other ranks, we havnt decided yet.
- its been a while
its fargle,i told him already to keep bersk
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
no i thihnk its oblivion. i was just playing him the other day and i saved a replay and when i looked back to the replay it was zerker
- its been a while