Toribash
Original Post
some ideas about textures
When i was a little white belt i was dream that i want a head texture but i was need tc ... my idea is give only the head texture for free or u must pay 1000 tc,give a free ground texture when you are a black or more, not pay 25.000 tc, ou 25.000 tc for a GROUND TEXTURE!, stop paying 2000 tc for the all part of the charater, 500? 1000? 510? it's ok but not 2000, or u can pay 2000 tc for the entire set, or for the left and the rigth arm and hand? just give some decent price for the textures.

This is my ideas about textures.
Tonight ... Biko Joins the Hunt!
ok i will give a head texture for free
yay
BUt you must pay 2000 tc
i dont get your point
if you are talking about lower texture prices
then no
cause there is alot of people who are rich in tc
i dont know how to say this
INB4 14 days ban
I dont think this idea will be implemented. I mean, the prices of textures is fixed and can't be changed. They can't just change the price and make if free because of the fact that you are unhappy with the prices. They're like 2 million ++ players in toribash. :c
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
ah, but u're rigth but maybe... maybe they can give 1000 or 500 tc when u pass belt by belt. i mean:
i'm a white belt, i go to the yellowbelt and for "price" they can give you 500 or 1000 tc, so u can be a green belt or a orange belt with some head or something else, don't u think?
Originally Posted by biko
ah, but u're rigth but maybe... maybe they can give 1000 or 500 tc when u pass belt by belt. i mean:
i'm a white belt, i go to the yellowbelt and for "price" they can give you 500 or 1000 tc, so u can be a green belt or a orange belt with some head or something else, don't u think?

yeah that would be good
and maybe for achivments too
it was suggsuted
INB4 14 days ban
I don't understand why the texture have a price ... i mean " create youre own character" but they don't say that u must pay tc for make youre character.
And why ALL, i say it again, ALL forces,relaxes, ecc ... have a price that ... u must pay real money for have they! the same thing about textures! maybe they can give more tc when u win a match not give 10 tc maybe 100 or 150 and on the turnament 750,800,1000 tc not 500.
Cool fact:You used to need to pay tc for those cash items,then they turned into cash items
Look at other games as well,create your own character,you need to go to the shop,and really,2k is not so much,just 4 wins in a tourney.
And also,farming:
Someone can just get thousands of head textures,sell it off in the market,thousands of TC earned
Bye bye toribash
but u don't allways win a turnament! all turnament have some 5th or 10th or costuom belt, so why just give some tc when u pass by a belt an another belt? but i don't say that they must give u 2000k when u become green belt, i say 1000 or 500 tc ... all of us need a head, but it must be hard?
You need skills,and TC,it becomes much much easier to collect,tourneys aren't the only way to get it,there's art,duels,betting,special tourneys,quick 10TC giving rooms
Bye bye toribash