Ranking
Hi there.
My names Rifle, previously known as Asfall.
Some personal information about me, my real name is Justus Spillman, I’m 16, currently a sophomore in highschool. I’m a mix of Asian and European, but I currently live in California. I’m waiting patiently to turn 21 so I can start drinking. I speak English but that’s pretty much all I speak. Right now I’m not really active in game because of school, but on the forums I’m trying to get a lot more active.

I have the most experience in ABD and lenshu, for tk I’m not really sure, and I’m going to be honest I’m not great at boxshu. I don’t duel much but I’m looking to get a loan so I can start dueling. Right now I don’t really have anything to duel. I’m also a replay maker but I can’t post replays since I’m on mobile.

I want to join July because of clan league. I wanted to join a clan that had a chance at winning this year’s clan league, and I thought July had a high chance. Also the people in July are pretty non-toxic and chill, at least I hope so. From what I’ve seen it seems like that is the truth. I don’t have as much skill as you guys, so I hope I could become a better player from this.

Thanks for reading over my app.
I have bad social skills.
K ily
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal