Ranking
If TK is special mod, I'm doing 2 erthtk 2 TK.

Also, prolly banned from #addicted.
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 8, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
sweet
I believe we may be looking for an extension so we at least have one weekend day to play, but we'll see
I was supposed to be gone today, but schedule seems to have changed
If I'm home tomorrow as well, I'll attempt to do all my games (lenshu/erthtk)
PM me with any and all questions
@hattersin: good, I'm available later today (in like 3-4 hours) and most of the day tomorrow
@cowmeat: whole webchat is, iirc, we had enough of trespassing silly users
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
@hattersin: good, I'm available later today (in like 3-4 hours) and most of the day tomorrow
@cowmeat: whole webchat is, iirc, we had enough of trespassing silly users

aight then, PM me when people are online
Tnx for banning from #addicted ... you seriously think you are special arent you? Ok then ... fuck it ... just come at me for ABD

Edit: Scorpio unbanned me.
Edit 2: Banned again.
Last edited by Trestet; Aug 8, 2016 at 03:16 PM.

There was some confusion going on with a tk match.
Replay the match, everyone was aware that Thrandir was not playing tk and the mod should not have been changed with him as the player.
Either tell people that the next mod is xx.tbm and give them the time to organize and or raise complaints.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
There was some confusion going on with a tk match.
Replay the match, everyone was aware that Thrandir was not playing tk and the mod should not have been changed with him as the player.
Either tell people that the next mod is xx.tbm and give them the time to organize and or raise complaints.

I don't think there was any confusion. I did 2 erthtk games, then changed the mod to TK since I was the only one playing at that point.
Also I wasn't aware that he wasn't playing.

If Thrandir was confused or he wasn't supposed to play, he could've just specced and said "wait, Im not playing this mod now am I?". Instead he chose to play.
I don't think there is any trickery going on in that one and I would be a bit upset if you tried to make me a bad guy here.
It's not my job to make sure I'm playing the right guy, its the players choice to make sure he doesn't play a mod he isn't supposed to.

If I tried to replay the match after losing you guys would've never allowed that, the same way I wont allow for you guys to replay your match.
If it was anyone else except Thrandir, lets say fist, you wouldn't allow a rematch.

Have I done anything wrong to be punished by taking a win away??
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 8, 2016 at 04:36 PM.
Would you have came to me in the same situation I would have made the exact same decision.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Would you have came to me in the same situation I would have made the exact same decision.

So next time I lose Ill just say I wasn't supposed to be playing, that's how it works?
As said, it's the players job to make sure they play the right games, so now you punish me instead. Good job!
Instead of quitting lets say even turn 3, he played the whole game....

And are you honestly saying that if I lost and came to you saying "but thrandir wasnt supposed to play" you would've redone the matches?
You obviously wouldn't, so I was put in a situation where I could only lose, never win. That is unacceptable.
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 8, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
its just 1 game

It's a matter of principle you dense motherfucker.