Ranking
Since Impulse was high Heres his app
Originally Posted by Impulse
My name is Gerard, in game, my name is Impuse.
I am 24 years old, and I live in the Netherlands.
I don't like to be toxic and am a talketive person. I really enjoy it when people are open and have fun with eachoter(no pun intended).

The Netherlands is were I work as a police officer. This said, it means that I can't be online that often. When I am, I'll be sure to hit you and the other clanmates up.

The timezone I live in is called PPG, I am not really sure what it's official name is, but it is western europe.

my hobbies include gaming, smoking tons of weed, waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much weed. (it's allowed and I ain't no snitch.) I might be a police officer but we have fun too <3. Also I love being out in nature and I am the master if it comes to chill sessions.

o yeah... MEMES. good memes are always welcome.

I am really interested in all and everything, Knowledge is power, and with power comes great responsability.

Also, if people have a problem they usually come to me since I tend to be the most trustworthy person of the lot. also it is literally my job to help people.

I hope you learned something about me.
I put the application in pm because the threat was closed.

my discord is: g99master #3434

ps: I'm sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes. Also, tell me if I missed something.

furthermore I wish you a wonderfull day