Toribash
Original Post
TT Recruitment is Now Open
The Team is now recruiting highly skilled and talented members of the community to join us in our epic quest to bring joy and happiness to the forum. This will bring us new life and some fresh blood which will allow us to start up again.

So, if you feel that you could participate, fill out the following:

Why do you want to join TT?
Do you have any past experience of hosting tournaments/forum competitions/events?
How would TT benefit from having you?

We shall watch this thread closely and choose the best candidates to join, so take care in your applications.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
tt recruiting
Why do you want to join TT? because it would be great to help a out a clan especially tt because i will help you throughout the whole time im on toribash
Do you have any past experience of hosting tournaments/forum competitions/events?no,unfortunately but i do want to host a tournament.
How would TT benefit from having you? you would have a better clan and you would have a active member(me) all of the time on toribash.
^--- Meh, this isn't a clan :v

Why do you want to join TT? Because I love making in-game and forums events, and i wanna improve it.
Do you have any past experience of hosting tournaments/forum competitions/events?
yeah, i already made 15+ in-game events, one forum event(replay comp)
How would TT benefit from having you? I'm friendly and a helpful person,I think that I could help making art stuff for the TT events, I'm very active and well known(at least i think) in forums, I'm quite good at art (banners/logos) and i recently got the "Shop of the Month" from Art express

If you wanna ask something, feel free to do it
Why do you want to join TT
I want to give joy and happiness to the forums and would love hosting tourneys like you guys do. I also want to help everyone like you guys do.

Do you have any past experience of hosting tournaments/forum competitions/events
I have not had big experience but I have hosted mini tournaments with my friend Raziel. There is no proof but I really did, I used to give from 3k-5k. I also used to ask questions about Toribash in a random server and give out from 100-1000 TC. I only did 10 mini tourneys but 20+ questions in random servers.

How would TT benefit from havin
I am an active player both on forums and in game. This means I can give more events and tourneys and events. Also, I used to give tiny amount of cash. If I join I'll give more amounts of cash and give more joy. That’s what you guys want. So if you give me a chance of actually doing that you'll see how much help and joy I did to many players.

Thank you for reading and ask any questions if you want.
Well I've hosted a few tourneys in the past and I've seen how happy some newcomers get when they win, I guess I'd just love to help out the community, like many tournament and event hosters have helped me. They've helped me by giving me the opportunity to participate in fun events for toricredits, so I'd love to return the favor and help out more Toribash players using these events.

I don't honestly have much experience except when I was relatively average at the game, every 10k that I saved up I would try and and host a 7k/3k tourney I did a few of these around five to ten.My personal hosting experience is little but in my time of playing toribash I've participated in many successful in game and forum events so I have experienced what's needed to host a great event.

How would TT Benefit from having you?
Well I'm a nice and friendly individual, but that isn't really a benefit, I guess I'd have to be honest and say I can't guarantee everything I'd do would be successful, but I can guarantee that I would try my hardest in every tourney and event to represent TT as the great organization they are. I would be friendly to all the participants, explain things clearly and uphold the TT name.I may have been seen doing foolish things on Irc but if it came to tournament and event hosting I would definitely be professional about it. I guess it wasn't necessary for me to admit that, but a good hoster is a honest one and If I want to help promote fun in toribash then I must be friendly, honest and active upholding these traits I think TT is right for me.
Last edited by Pat; Jul 2, 2010 at 03:27 PM.
I would like to join the team because it seems like a nice friendly environment that's really "out there", I think I could help with that and would enjoy the experience.
Yes, I have hosted around 3-4 tournaments in-game called DTournaments. (D for daxx) and I am currently hosting a video event with a 3 random item prize. I would gladly host more.
I am a very active member, being on the forums and in game for at least 3 hours a day. I would stay loyal and help with anything in my power that is needed. Because of my activity I can help keep The team from falling, or at least I will try my best if it does. I will donate or provide prizes for this organization. Also, in my opinion, I think that have a big imagination and would enjoy sharing my event Ideas with The team.
Last edited by Daxx; Jun 29, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
I'd like to take apart in hosting tournaments and events and help entertain the community.
Do you have any past experience of hosting
I am a leader of TO and Wushu Leauge, therefore I have alot of experience of being a leader.
tournaments/forum
I've hosted 10 in-game tournaments. All were sucessful, and atleast 20 betting servers that were also sucessful. (If that counts)
competitions/events?
1 design competition I did solo, and 2 others with my old clan Atlantic.
I'm extremly active in both irc and forum, and have many ideas for TT.

~ Adding more
Last edited by Zinx; Jun 29, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
Why do you want to join TT? I want to join The Team because I wish to be around and apart of the community that hosts legit events and helps the community have something interesting to do.
Do you have any past experience of hosting tournaments/forum competitions/events? No, This is because I have never had the tc. In result of the set back I have decided that I am going to make a decent amount of tc and host some events.
How would TT benefit from having you? Just one more active person who loves hosting tourneys.
Why do you want to join TT? Because I want to help community
1 tourney (~20/05/2010 TarlTourney judofrac) and some help in TBTP(the best toribash player Dark vs Light edition)
How would TT benefit from having you?The team will have very active russian\english languages spoken man.
Last edited by Tarlan_old; Dec 18, 2010 at 03:19 PM.