Toribash
Damn. An arm boom seems hard but pulling off a 5 dm boom with the arms is just, wow. Anyways, the previous replays you have posted are pretty damn awesome. But I would like to see one with less grab.
I aswell thought the opener was a bit weird, but manip was really nice imo.

I really liked the hits/booms they were nice, but a few bumps here and there.

Great hits, good skeet, although the last hit was a bit sloppy the overall look was very sexy.

Nice work here, I'll be sure to drop by every now and then because I really enjoy your replays man.

c:

9.2/10
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Opener... Pretty cool, but as cham said, pretty slow and generic.
Mini-manip face: ... Common?
ThenwhentheboomcameIwaslikeWHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!?OMGI TSTHEBESTOGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THENSE CONDFUCKINGBOOOMWHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDTHENAFUCKINGSKEEEEEETVROOOOOOOOOOOOMBOOMHEADSHO THAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... yeah.
O_O

I got ninja'd
M I N I V A N
Solid gold.
Moves were good.
The boomkick was nice.
The pose was alright.
Overall it was good 8.9/10.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Aftermath: There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already. Sexy replay. When you grab, maybe try to time the grab so it's the moment of impact, or right before impact, because your arm waving with a grabby hand at the beginning was a bit of a turn off. Also, right before you grab the head, your hand does a strange extend-contract-extend, which was merely unnecessary. Yes, I'm nit-picking.

Ausbrechen: You were in a weird position at about 180. Everything else.. Nice. The skeet, the continual breaking of uke higher and higher, the slam for another DM.. Looks good. I don't think the reliance on grab for your DMs would be as much of a problem if you did more grab changing. When you always hold uke and it's always in the same spot for the whole replay, it gets noticable. If you switch back and forth some, it tends to look pretty good.
Thanks guys, and Alaistier, you're not nit-picking. That's one of the best posts I've had in my thread.

I got rusty for not playing for 6 days, how awesome is that?
I tried to reduce grabbing a lot, but that also reduced the boomhits and dismemberments.

I'll comment on your threads in a few mins, don't worry.
Attached Files
pusga - Egoraid.rpl (165.6 KB, 18 views)
oh yeah
My bad, got banned for being stupid.
I'll try to make a nice replay in the meantime.
Ouch. When are you going to be unbanned?

Anyways, that replay was decent in your standards. But for some reason, I liked the way you launched uke in the air and I am pretty sure that only a few will agree with me.
The first punch could have dismembered uke's head as well, and the way you latched on uke as a way of substituting the grab was quite creative but to be honest, I'm pretty sure that you would have though of a better way other than that.
On the 5th of August. It's only 5 days.
I was going more for a single dismemberment madman, and the differences were obvious as you see.
I need to somehow join the nongraby with the explosive style somehow. It will be hard, but I'll try.
Thanks for the CnC.