Toribash
Original Post
Christian community
Well I as walkign my Dog down the street yestarday And this huge mob of dozens of people came streaming my way so naturaly I stepped out of the way but I was watching them walk away with people yelling I looked over one of there sign's and it said "Go to hell or join the Christian community", Don't wait to go to church when Six strong men are carrying you" , and even ".Repent for Hell will be hear soon"

I noticed people shakeing there head and becoming angry at the site of them running away.

My question to you is Do you think the Christian community is pushing people more than it is pulling people?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
The fear tactic works on many people, so i don't know.
My prediction is we'll see more and more of such charismatic parades in times to come, as the number of people who call themselves christians dwindles.
They're not Christians. The bible says to respect people for their own beliefs, so by doing what they did they are going against the bible therefore not christian.
i liek turtelz xd
2 days ago i saw ppl with signs "abortion kills babies' and ppl holding christian cross <lots

so they say satanists and other religions kills babies?
Last edited by Bloob; Oct 6, 2009 at 09:19 PM.
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
They're not Christians. The bible says to respect people for their own beliefs, so by doing what they did they are going against the bible therefore not christian.

Where in the bible does it say to respect other beliefs?

I could name a few things it does say about 'other beliefs' but I'll pass.
It's abortion.
not abopsion

Abortion means killing an 'unwanted' baby in a mother's womb. Many christians see this as murder, as the child is a living being, albeit not fully grown yet.
satanist rule #(i forgot) - dont kill a living being agent it's will anless its in serios pain and will be better off
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Abortion means killing an 'unwanted' baby in a mother's womb. Many christians see this as murder, as the child is a living being, albeit not fully grown yet.

A fetus which has about as much brain cells as a potato and doesn't feel pain =/= a baby. Prior to 23 weeks that's what a fetus is.
All you are killing is potential, just like when you masturbate.

Although a good deal of christians think soul emerges when spermatozoa enters the egg, so i digress.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Where in the bible does it say to respect other beliefs?

I could name a few things it does say about 'other beliefs' but I'll pass.

Doesn't it say to immediately stone any heretics?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
A fetus which has about as much brain cells as a potato and doesn't feel pain =/= a baby. Prior to 23 weeks that's what a fetus is.
All you are killing is potential, just like when you masturbate.

Although a good deal of christians think soul emerges when spermatozoa enters the egg, so i digress.

i laughed so hard