Ranking
spartan? the queue hasnt been updated in 3 days ... i posted my request 3 days ago and you replyed 30 mins to 1 hour after i requested...

just doing as it says, to let you know if we have not been added to the queue.

thanks.
Ah yes oh course, thank you for reminding me, Agathias also added to the queue.
Sorry for the hold up, have been writing papers and IRC sitting quite a bit.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Suddenly, a WIP appears:

Things to add:
Bartender (Floop)
Neon Sign
Beer x50
Giant Wine Bottle
Door
Bouncer (Akumazzz)
Bouncee (Lopsin)
Better lighting
Better angle.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Suddenly, a WIP appears:

Things to add:
Bartender (Floop)
Neon Sign
Beer x50
Giant Wine Bottle
Door
Bouncer (Akumazzz)
Bouncee (Lopsin)
Better lighting
Better angle.

well shit, that looks awesome i may need to request one of these soon
Just wait until it's all done!
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
spatan when my GUI is ready ??

You are #10 in queue, with a Full Clan render ahead of you, please have some patience.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Actually, counting [DM]'s there are 3 clan pics in-front of him. :O
The next two should be pretty easy and quick though.
Request For Jebus
Username: Febreeze

Type of Texture(heads only right now): 512 x 512 head
Price range: 10-20k (maybe more if i like it)
Details(be as specific as possible): I want it to be an emo head. Black and yellow hair. Idk which should be main and which should be the highlights but thats up to you (which one looks best to you) Thats basically it in more depth (static and hunter) to match my joints. Also can i have lightly tanned skin. So not completely white nor completely tanned. Lastly, if possible can you do head phones. Like make one with headphones and one without.
Reference's: [btc] bes. Basically the highlight concept of his hair is what i want. The rest is up to u :o
Time allowed: 1 week (can be entended if needed)

Thank you
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop