Ranking
they were stylish. but 1st kick was too simple i think.
second replay. i didnt liked the way you landed the jump...u could do better.
third. the landing again. plus u bumped in uke xD
4th? good work.
9/10
Tamer: Me and my bad way with words. What you said was exactly what I meant.

Also, I'll post the decaps anyway.
It's basically the same thing as the potentials with different ED.
Attached Files
notDJ-KingDrakeDecap1.rpl (57.8 KB, 21 views)
notDJ-KingDrakeDecap2.rpl (109.6 KB, 16 views)
thanks for the comments guys

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
First one kinda sucked. Twitchy weird opener, then a pretty simple snapkick-esque decap.

Second had a pretty cool flip at the beginning. The decap pretty much sucked cos it didn't flow from the inital flip. What you should've done is made Uke closer to you and contracted your glutes so you could decapkick Uke while flipping. Example replay provided (without decap, Uke too faraway).

Third had two nice flips, would've been cooler had the decap flowed more properly. Example replay provided (without decap, Uke too close).

Fourth would've been sweet if you stayed on your feet more and didn't use your arms to juggle so much. Also, if you're gonna make a skeet, throw the head UP. Skeeting a head on the floor looks shit.

Overall, quite nice and very stylish, but no brutality. We could learn a thing or two from eachover (me being quite brutal with little or no style).

EDIT: I got the decaps by changing the ED, would you like me to post them?

yeah you're right, but:

- I forgot how to change ED after saving the replay, so I adapted my move to the situation (2nd 3rd replays)
- well the kick wasn't that important, but the posing etc...just wanted to do some blanced shit (1st replay):P
- about the 4th well...I did it long time ago, but if I remember well I didn't throw the head up because it was hard in that situation and with only 50-100 frames remaining, for getting a decent throw I would need more power, since the grav is -30 and yeah, you're right about the arms thing, probably I just thought it was cool when I did the replay

also, yeah this replay isn't that great, but I just wanted to post a thing :P
Attached Files
# sheit.rpl (137.6 KB, 27 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by kingdrake View Post
oh well, the grav was -30.
also, I rarely see ppl using -30 grav in this way.

Maybe I am a bit too used to 9.82

EDIT: oh right, the replay. this one was pretty neat, but not half as good as you other ones. I like the kicks, and the stance is pretty cool(I dont care if they are on all 4 or if they are used often, only if it lloks good or not.). got potential. 7/10.
Last edited by itsarabbit; Oct 12, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Oyea I did forget, sorry.
But I guess using my name in the title was enough.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
oki, no problem, you're busy, I was just kidding.
but since you passed here you could've seen one or 2 replays, you mean D':

oh well, I hope to get more comments, so I could keep the replays coming
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Great work Drake!!
aT first I was completly blown away by your growth in skill since the last time I saw but as I went through all the replays I was thinking that you need variety

What you do and how you do it is great but I want to see something new from you.
Decap after Decap gets a bit boring.

Keep up the nice style thoa but with different types of rpelays.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
btw is it ok to cahnge ed in notepad?O_o

Sure, why not? It's still a matter of skill wether you get the dismember or not. As soon as you don't need/use style and skill anymore, you'll get bad comments.

Replays were awesome, you have gotten better indeed. ;)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash