Toribash
Changing the ED in notepad doesn't really work like that. If you watch the replay after changing it, your charcters will still be in the same positions. If you want to re-do a move in a shorter ED, you either have to start from scratch (not the nicest thing to do) or use www.enikesha.com/toribash and upload your replay so that it can parse it and tell you what your moves were.
Or if you're lazy ( like me) just alter the ed and delete all of the lines starting with POS;
That should do the trick too.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
very stylish replays drake...
i like a lot ur style ;)
Long gone
thanks guys for all these good comments and I'm happy most of you like my replays, also dieman, you don't have to say sorry, you have just to explain why you don't like them, it's called criticism.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Dude. your replays are awsome, i liked "no heaven" i dunno y, i just thought tht was sick lol
do you mind giving me a few pointers on balencing/landing on my feet..i rarely can
or would you like to play TB sometime?
thanks noxid, I would help you as some beginners, I would like to help somebody, but actually I'm busy as the hell from like 2 months, I find just 10-20 mins for doing some SP, sorry.

also kronos, sorry for not commenting your comment (lol) before.
I wanted to say I do only decaps because I don't have the necessary time for doing a complet madman, so the things I do most are decaps or booms when I can get them.
Attached Files
# sheit 2 the revenge.rpl (115.7 KB, 23 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
The decap is not really special, but your movement after it is sweet.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
oh yeah, that's actually the point of my replays, being entertaining etc...or just this

|
|
V
Attached Files
# ball control.rpl (198.9 KB, 18 views)
# check the speedometer.rpl (97.6 KB, 17 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN