Toribash
hey, haven't played terraria in a while and honestly didn't play that much in the first place.
if anyone wants to start a new world with a fresh character with me, i'll be obliged to play.
i'm here;
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133721009
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Killed the WoF, I forgot health potions but I didn't need to heal. 10X easier than skeletron. I skip all hardmode armours, so I got titanium within the hour after. Rod of discord on the third kill as well lol.

I THOUGHT that the hallowed mimics would be fine because I would just make a barrier and cheese it with my Yoyo. Man was I surprised when it jumped through the blocks! Still killed it and got the Daedalus storm bow.

Any recommendations on which mech boss to kill first? I'm thinking the destroyer since I have the bow and can use holy arrow sand such, but idk...
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
started playing this in 1.3 started a expert world so much fun! just got down to hell
Originally Posted by Downsz View Post
started playing this in 1.3 started a expert world so much fun! just got down to hell

Wait, you've never played terraria before and you started in expert? Gl lol
tbh, expert mode seems easier than normal mode.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
tbh, expert mode seems easier than normal mode.

Lol wut?

Has anybody kept up to date on the HERO vs. Pedguin debate? It's so out of hand, but hero's rants where he talks about how massive his dick is and how he's the best person ever is pretty hilarious.
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Wait, you've never played terraria before and you started in expert? Gl lol

i had bought it when it first came out and never got around to playing it.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
destroyer-twins-skprime is still the ranking on expert mode at least in my experience.

Prime spawned after I made my destroyer arena. Wrecked him using no buffs and titanium armour. Then, I killed the destroyer twice. That was easy ;o
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
hey, haven't played terraria in a while and honestly didn't play that much in the first place.
if anyone wants to start a new world with a fresh character with me, i'll be obliged to play.
i'm here;
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133721009

Added you; it would be [SWE]Själstrix incase it confuses you haha

I just killed the brain of cthulu and made a giant hellevator. Took most of the shadow chests in hell and and made a full molten set. I'm having difficulty getting a guide voodoo doll for the WoF though.

I don't see any voodoo demons anywhere in hell no matter how hard i look