Toribash
Original Post
I'm gonna totally pretend like my giant post about what I found to be the community's thoughts on what was wrong with Toribash was acknowledged and is the single reason you've started recreating the engine /s

Real question; since this is going to be in C# and C++, will there potentially be a better modding scene? Like being able to create mods in C# as you would for Minecraft in Java?
Lol Rumble 4 player spar is better than teaming lololol
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
True, it would be better to have a spar of 4 people than two because it would work harder and clan wars would be better ...

Hampa, how's the duel mode going to be? Can we go on time too?
If 2v2 will be used in clan wars damn. Fek i can war in tb next ;-; internet issues
I want to know if what happens when someone pings during a 2v2 or 4 player spar or game. If the player's tori who pinged will just disappear or just gonna stay on where he pinged (depends if he pinged in a good balance)
Last edited by Implore; May 16, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Lel, that will make them go so much faster too my man, also, I think now that the platform and engine will be stronger, some may have some troubles, but will be interesting.
^The best guy 110/100 would recommend to be one of the help squad
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I'm gonna totally pretend like my giant post about what I found to be the community's thoughts on what was wrong with Toribash was acknowledged and is the single reason you've started recreating the engine /s

Real question; since this is going to be in C# and C++, will there potentially be a better modding scene? Like being able to create mods in C# as you would for Minecraft in Java?

I think the only reason you have to use lua to make mods in Toribash current is because the game was coded some 12 years ago. Also, the platform and engine used, were, are, not very good engines. With the Unitty3D engine the games mods should have plenty more options for us man.
And people thought toribash was a dying game.
Think again boys its coming back even better than before.
I think that this will be the best version out there.
Good job hampa. Also so toribash replays cant work with toribash next even if they are in the replays folder?
Last edited by k00lkid11; May 16, 2017 at 10:48 PM. Reason: a qeustion about replays
im just a kid whos 4
.This is gonna be so awesome! Can't wait to see the replays in the 2v2 / 3v1 modes

Question 1: Will the 2v2/3v1 modes be based on the server creator's desire, meaning a server maker will decide to open his/her server as 2v2. If so will you be able to change them while said server is running (like how you can change the name of a server while its still going)?

Question 2: ties in to Q1; if the server creator doesn't decide than is it a randomized choice. Will 4 players be in a queue and the game will randomize if it will be 1v1 2v2 or 3v1? Or will it not be randomized and it will be based on belt (High Belt vs. 3 low belts. 2 fairly evenly matched belts vs. another 2 fairly evenly matched belt. Or 1 evenly matched belt vs. another evenly matched belt.) ?

Question 3: As an avid sparrer/parkourist I want to know if the gravity will remain the same. Like will -30.00 gravity be different in TB Next or about the same?
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
I can't wait to see 4 player parkours, will be awesome things dudes and dudettes.