ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
also Nerd³, but an older video of his

that video too. he said it was free and looked easy to run. that was all i needed

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
Gamejolt.com, was looking for random games and stumbled upon toribash and i saw the trailer it looked cool af with ninjas n moves but i was 11 at the time and when i tried it i didnt like the game so i didnt play for 1 month. After 1 month i had no network one day due to bad weather so i decided to give the game a go. Played 1 year without knowing this game has forums and i still enjoy it.

Same with me, but i was 10 when meet toribash :P
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

some dude called looneypoodle on youtube who made a video on it showcasing his toribash mp games with this music in the background

videos since been removed and the channel name was changed, i know that they had every semi big youtuber at the time’s outro song uploaded on their channel and they had a derpy batman avatar, so 2015

i also remember that the title of the video had their username in it, but since i was like 8 i thought the username was the name of the game and i was very confused as to why it didn’t exist, until eventually markipliers video popped up in my search and i realized that’s what it was called
Back in school a friend of mine had the potatoest of potato PCs with ubuntu on it, so he was looking for games he could play with those criteria and this is the game he found on some forum. He then got almost our entire class playing it, was epic. Over time normal people quit.
Back in the days there was this weird ass version of the game which was on browser. I was searching for browser games with robots and i found this shit and then i got redirected to the main game's website. Downloaded it back in july 2012, played it for some time and like months later near the end of 2012 or begining of 2013 i discovered the forum and so, here i am today.

the men the myth the legends
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My friend Marco got me into toribash and CheZDa's videos made me stay
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I was always interested in physics games. Back in 2007 I think I was just browsing the internet for some and stumbled upon TB. Was able to finally make an account in 08 and the rest is history
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
what a basic bitch ass question

these are what got me on toribash

holy shit that fl0w video is very nostalgic for me. I remember watching it when i first got into this game.

also i was really into physics games at the time and just googled "ragdoll fighting game"

(im)