Ranking
Before I read this I had changed to Tiger Stance maxing with E maxed second and using 21/9/0 masteries I carried. But I guess one game isn't enough to say with confidence that I can do better with Tiger stance Udyr, going to play a few more games experimenting between tiger and phoenix udyr's with tanky and damage dealing builds :'s

Farming feral flare as Tiger Stance udyr was really over powered doe
-----

-_-

I'm so done.
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 26, 2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think pretty much no matter what Phoenix will give you better clear times than Tiger until you've farmed a few good items. That being said: I'm almost certain Tiger Stance is far stronger for ganks than Phoenix Oracle.

If you go red buff, and get a quick 2, it's peoples tendency to try to open with a Bear Stance, but this isn't optimal for ganking if you can believe it. Once you kill red buff, go the far way around (meaning threw the turret rather than threw the side bush) with Tiger stance already activated. Come up from behind and hit him with that already activated Tiger Stance, then Bear stun, and then you will have the opportunity to hit him with another Tiger (you can actually just go back to back tiger if you like), and you'll do an IMMENSE amount of damage. More than likely you alone can kill most mids with that gank.

Just do yourself a favor right now and for fun go Udyr with Ignite and play some squishy easy bot in a custom game. Have Q already activated at level 1, hit him, then reactivate it for a double tiger at 1, ignite, and tell me what the results were. I was stunned by what I saw too.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Alrighty Hax, 2 minutes. Going to go test it xD

Tell me what happens at level 1 when you double Tiger strike ignite someone against a reasonably squishy level 1.

Because I did this in top lane against a non-bot Riven and firstblood her on the first wave.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah udyr's early tiger damage is stupid high. Especially now that they changed armor seals. The mr point is valid, but the damage difference isn't evnough to warrant going phoenix if you want to early pressure.
Alright so we were down a shit ton after fizz fed akali hella hard in the beginning. Also twitch wasn't doing that great either. Later in the game we were down about 4-5 towers AND they got baron. Nasus gave us an inspirational speech and we decided not to surrender, even though we were down about 15-20 kills. Somehow we managed to win a team fight (when they had a baron buff) and push mid. We got the first two towers and went back. We rushed baron, and continued mid. The next team fight, Nasus somehow managed to get a penta kill and we pushed mid and won the game. <3

bazinga

oh yeah, i've been trying udyr since everyones been talking about him and boy is he a baller!
Last edited by WTFlow; Apr 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
I feel bad for posting this after you just posted your nice score but..

bazinga

Yeah Tiger Stance ftw.
bought a 1-day IP boost today, premade bot with a friend

cash, m8s

been playing support morg a lot, she can lock some poor guy down forever :v
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
Alright so we were down a shit ton after fizz fed akali hella hard in the beginning. Also twitch wasn't doing that great either. Later in the game we were down about 4-5 towers AND they got baron. Nasus gave us an inspirational speech and we decided not to surrender, even though we were down about 15-20 kills. Somehow we managed to win a team fight (when they had a baron buff) and push mid. We got the first two towers and went back. We rushed baron, and continued mid. The next team fight, Nasus somehow managed to get a penta kill and we pushed mid and won the game. <3

bazinga

oh yeah, i've been trying udyr since everyones been talking about him and boy is he a baller!

2/16 fizz with 68 cs at 40 whatever minutes

how
how the hell is that even possible
Hoss.
The reason I don't like tiger is because a fast clear is more useful than burst in a gank, considering bear stun should be all you need to secure a kill on any squish so long as your laner follows up. If you clear faster, you get to the first gank faster, and you can counter jungle faster. The way you counter feral flame is heavy counter-jungling, so I'd rather get in and out fast to cripple the enemy jungle and let udyr's naturally strong bear ganks let your laners get kills to snowball.

Simply put, I'd rather have average jungle gold if it means the enemy jungle is behind and my lanes are ahead, over jungle being really far ahead with enemy jungle at average and lanes at average. I do have a bias against carry jungles, so take my words with a grain of salt. It isn't bad to carry jungle, I just believe it's not optimal.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games