Ranking

Stay tuned for twinswords and rk_mma soon, then we will discuss ways to get more TC as a beginner.
How the fuck I haven't seen this before ? even by not needing them you're doing a pretty good job, keep it up.
and get me on skype before you start recording the rk-mma thing (dunno if I'll talk anyways because my english sucks), might as well try to get vipertech in there.

I liked the series, you seem to be doing an intense work to keep it good, and I think it's going as it should.
Oh I want to be in with twinswords though my mic sucks :f you got skype should add me
Keep up the good work
Pretty good Concon, didn't know you were doing these series. Seems you could finally fix a bit the black borders you used to show in your videos haha. Keep working on it mate, you are in the good way.

Greetings.
No idea how I missed these as well.
I can't manage the time to watch the videos, but just the fact that you're doing them deserves a hell lot of respect. Great great job, keep it up.
If Numbers makes a stream next Saturday and I'm invited I'll be sure to mention these series. This is the kind of stuff that Toribash really needed.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
its me there at 3:04 minutes
Last edited by PeSystem; Jan 18, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

I can help you with Jousting if you plan on doing a video about that :3 I have a lot of experience in this mod (also my main is jousting rank 9 -> TFguy).
PM me if interested for skype details
How come i never saw this? :s
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie