Anime and Manga

Bleach (by Aitor21)

Final Fantasy (by Aitor21)

Full Metal Alchemist (by Teague19)

Naruto (by Teague19)

One Piece (by Aitor21)

Naruto Shippuden (by Aitor21)

If you want more, make more!
Last edited by AikidoKP; Mar 30, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
ims nerd so i read a lot of manga xD if you get time I would recomend One Peice it's a bit kiddy but I like it. Also Vagabond +_+ it's awesome!!! I got about 500 series DLed on my comp >.< so I got lots more...
Retired player
hahaha I still keep up to date with Naruto xD Used to watch it ALOT but I'm waiting for the shows to catch up to the manga (or the manga to end so that the shows have a chance at catching up)

Watched Macross Frontier, that was pretty good
Neon Genesis Evangelion, can't wait for the new movie to come out, it's gonna play in theaters =D
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
one piece is better than naruto... im watching one piece reading the manga
im watching naruto shipuden and bleach..
bleach is ok.. but the ending of each important battle is.... ichigo runs toward enemy full power enemy runs also full power both clash a scene appears where the bad guy faints and ichigo get injured... ichigo looses his powers he regains them.. its all the time like that....
in naruto.... they put nonsense chapters of missions that dont affect the story what so ever... and that is crap...
in one piece at least luffy gets to loose sometimes... there is more action and everything that happens in the past affects the future.... so ONE PIECE IS THE BEST ANIME/MANGA imo
i want so read deathnote....
and in tv programs im watching how i met your mother big bang theory sometimes 2 men and 1/2 scrubs...
-----
one piece is better than naruto... im watching one piece reading the manga
im watching naruto shipuden and bleach..
bleach is ok.. but the ending of each important battle is.... ichigo runs toward enemy full power enemy runs also full power both clash a scene appears where the bad guy faints and ichigo get injured... ichigo looses his powers he regains them.. its all the time like that....
in naruto.... they put nonsense chapters of missions that dont affect the story what so ever... and that is crap...
in one piece at least luffy gets to loose sometimes... there is more action and everything that happens in the past affects the future.... so ONE PIECE IS THE BEST ANIME/MANGA imo
i want so read deathnote....
and in tv programs im watching how i met your mother big bang theory sometimes 2 men and 1/2 scrubs...
Last edited by Aitor21; Feb 11, 2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
err i really couldnt get into one piece lol and one peice is def not better than naruto ur crazy kid extremely crazy!

no FMA lovers here?

also whoever read the latest chap of naruto i wanna know how

i only read manga's since the episodes are so far behind.

Stuff i read.

Stuff i am up to date with:
One piece
Bleach
Naruto
Beelzebub
History's Strongest disciple Kenichi

Stuff i started but haven't finished or am not up to date with:
Death Note
Fairy Tale
FMA (I is watching this)
Detective Conan
Soul eater (It got pulled for a while so i couldn't read it)
This is Text
I finished FMA already, was disapointed with the ending. Read it in hope the ending would be better then the manga, btw if anybody needs to manga sites i got lots x.x or even anime dubed
Retired player
haha I started watching FMA, but it was too slow moving for me at the time.
Haven't been able to find it since, but yeah Hurt if you can link me up that'd be great!

Teague: I don't have a clue xD I figure they'll explain it in the next one, it's been bugging me too =P
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
err i really couldnt get into one piece lol and one peice is def not better than naruto ur crazy kid extremely crazy!

no FMA lovers here?

also whoever read the latest chap of naruto i wanna know how

grrrr no one piece is better
whats the best fight in naruto for you guys? (anime/manga) im in chapter 198 right now in shipuden.... when the 5 kages are going to meet... :O and ive also read some of the manga... because i saw that after the fight with pain (a bit disappointing imo) they just made chapters with no connection to the story...
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I dont buy those kind of books but some friends at school bring them and I read it sometimes...