OPEN!!!

Master Teague's Dojo

YOOO Welcome to my DOJO!

Goals
In-Game
-Basic Knowledge of joints
-Increase use of relaxed movement
-Improv
-Mods of choice (excluding wushu and judo)
advanced speed and strikes
- Fighting to Secrets Standards

Forum
-we will help you with your avatars and signatures.
-To help you improve your quality of posting and where you post.
-Help you become well known in the clan and community.
-Being a good clan member and making good suggestions

Contact Info

If you ever need to reach us and you can't find us in-game or on IRC, then feel free to PM us.
We will usually respond that day we LOVE PM.

Also you may want to consider downloading big bro. It is a nice and easy way to keep a friend list and know where others are playing.

Secret IRC
#Secret

My Skype
teague19
Aikido-Secret
bhitman (TheSecret)

Skype website

We accept all people and our services are free of charge.(unless you fail and need to retake a test; 50TC per repeat)

I will periodically host tournaments with our In-Game students to try and see who has the most progress.

Current Teachers
Aikido/Sambo
Teague19
Thesecret
AikidoKP
EJM

Wushu

Lenshu

Kick Box

Graduated Students

Applications
Name:
Belt:
Skype name (If available):
Applying for Secret training or just for lessons:
Who you want to teach you:
How did you find out about the dojo?:
how dedicated are you 1-10:
(If you get less then 80% (B-) you will be denied from joining secret, though you can re-take failed tests for 10 TC)

Note: Secret Training is training to be in secret. Lessons are for people who want to get better and do not want to be in Secret

Lessons

May Vary Depending on Teacher

Basic Knowledge (5)
-Joint explanation
-Joint scenario
-Joint Test: Explain how 3 select joints (chosen by your teacher) work, effect your tori, and how they can be used in-game

Basic Tori Control (10)
-Relax vs Hold
-Drunken Master game
+ Replay: Classic.tbm, 2000 frames, 25 turn frames, -30 gravity, engage distance 500, no dismemberment, sumo on.
-Relaxed Test: Two in-game Aikido fights with points deducted for stiffness/unnecessary joint movement

Striking (15)
-Gaining momentum
-Aim/preparing
-Accuracy
+Replay: Punch uke in the Groin, Chest, and FACE! You have up to three turns in Aikido to get a 50,000 point head hit, a 5,000 point to the chest (chest hit = both pecs turn red from being hit) and a 10,000 point hit to the groin (groin hit = the abs turn red from being hit). Each hit will be a separate replay (three replays total). NOTE: Please do not edit the frame turns at all, use the normal Aikido frames.
-Explanation of DM/Point Gaining/DQ
-Hit Test: Hit three designated points in-game specified by the teacher (against an uke-player)

Improv (20)
-Make new starters
+Replay : Three replays of you using three different starters in-game
-Random starter
-Unfamiliar mod
-Line fighting
-Improv Test: A game of Joust-Saving, a game of Line-Dropping, and an unfamiliar mod

Advanced Tatics (30)
-Ripping/fracturing
-Decaping
-Shovel defense
+Replay: :Counter 2 shovels in aikido small dojo
-Advanced planning/Opponent control
-Test: Defend yourself against one head punch opener and one shovel opener, and play a game with the teacher in a normal Aikido game earning at least 70K points (2 tries)

Advanced Tori Control (30)
-Basic Running & Improv Running
-Parkour: simple - advanced
+Replay: satsusimpleparkour1.tbm ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=265562 )
-Sparing
-Advanced Control Test: Submit a replay of you running 750 frames to Uke and dismembering at least one joint, Submit a replay of you completing Pigrun.tbm (In multi-player or single-player), and a replay of you sparring. You will be graded on realism and ease of control.

Extra

-Questions concern
-Addition lessons (teacher choice)

Forum Lessons

Last edited by AikidoKP; Jul 4, 2011 at 11:13 AM.
Hehe Teague applied to unibash and failed, so he's opening his own school. Besides this is a different pedagogy: Clan Secret pedagogy.

Personally, I would like to be a teacher for this.
This is cool! I was wondering what secret was talking about. Are people going to apply here for your services or is it going o be an IRC thing?
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
shouldn't you also exclude that other mod?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
You know, you have Unibash for this.
but gl with the trainees

i know but this way I can monitor the members and ppl who come through here

Originally Posted by Satsu13 View Post
Hehe Teague applied to unibash and failed, so he's opening his own school. Besides this is a different pedagogy: Clan Secret pedagogy.

Personally, I would like to be a teacher for this.

well at first this was an idea cuz they just ignored me completly but then u were making me train a bunch of ppl lol or asking so i was like bam im doing this

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
This is cool! I was wondering what secret was talking about. Are people going to apply here for your services or is it going o be an IRC thing?

i dunno wat ur talking about 0.o

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
shouldn't you also exclude that other mod?

OH RIGHT! good thinking
I know, I was tired and wanted to go to bed. :P I was just saying you didn't leave a space for me to.

A bit about me:
My mod: All aikido types
My style: Trippy pinny things
When I'm online: GMT -5/-4 (Daylight savings time) Check the Secret Availability thread for my available times.

Contact info:
I always hang out in the #Secret IRC Channel, and my Skype name is Homicide1313. If you add me as a friend on Skype please write a short bit about who you are, including your username and your reason for adding me on Skype, just so I know you're a Toribash friend (and more specifically which one).
Last edited by teague19; Apr 14, 2011 at 11:06 PM.