Toribash
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Also Chirs, it would be more accurate to ask who are we, I am a collective entity and I have come to smite you and your pitiful clan.

sounds interessting let me just fix it real fast

Also Chirs, it would be more accurate to ask who are we, I am a collective entity and I have come to smite you and your TheAnimal's pitiful clan.

I make people work for this clan and suck out there energy in my own favor and the favor of Aeon.
But Chirs is like the Hulk the more i suck the more active he gets.

Lets see if I can suck out the staff ppl (sound be easy as they are allready in Aeon now)
Last edited by TheAnimal; Aug 16, 2019 at 10:53 AM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I sincerely apologise. The implication of my “your” has been misinterpreted. You see, when I said “your” I did not mean it as in Chirs’s clan - I was well aware you are the rightful leader - I meant it as in it was the clan Chirs so happened to be a member of. Forgive my poor wording.
If you are oh so curious as to why I am the way I am, perhaps I can tell you the story of The Void and my emergence as rightful ruler of that realm, but it is an extensive tale and quite frankly I do not believe you possess the mental capacity to endure it and enjoy the story, so I will instead spare you. Unless you’re awfully intrigued, of course.
For a mere mortal you possess even an ounce of humor, which was particularly surprising to me. However, that is generally the only thing notable about mortal hairless monkeys like you, so I wouldn't be too proud of it.

Are you interested in my story?
not really, but I am interested in the fact that you called us hairless monkeys

are you particularly hairy?

Current world snakes are unable to grow hair, but contrary to popular belief I actually do have a small amount of hair due to me being turned into a viper against my will. It is the last of my humanity that remains.
Current world snakes are unable to grow hair, but contrary to popular belief I actually do have a small amount of hair due to me being turned into a viper against my will. It is the last of my humanity that remains.

So you’re a slithery little snakey snake
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~